Hand jobs

Do you let your wife watch you play with your dick

Sometimes if we have had a heavy night. How about you?

Yes, mutual masturbation sessions are great, watching her play with her pussy is a great turn on and learning experience.

We're old and sometimes, if I take too long to orgasm, she gets tired so she's quite happy for me to finish myself off and she often helps me along with some nipple or anal play.

I love to watch her masturbate with fingers or a vibrator.

I love watching my partner play and he does me. We don't do it all of the time but it's a big turn on for us before getting down to business

I love watching my partner play and he does me. We don't do it all of the time but it's a big turn on for us before getting down to business

It's the best feeling ever watching your partner pleasure herself , feels so naughty and exciting I then find myself playing with my cock as I watch her what a turn on

Love watching my wife play with herself.. Always gets me off...

Get good hand jobs

I've done this before, which can be quite fun but to be honest I think it is better to have it done to you, rather than do it yourself. The feeling is more intense and the stimulation far more spontaneous.

WildThing wrote:

I've done this before, which can be quite fun but to be honest I think it is better to have it done to you, rather than do it yourself. The feeling is more intense and the stimulation far more spontaneous.

Yeh defo. Can’t beat the feeling wen someone gives u handjob

Wife at work hand job for me

We use supervised hand jobs in our femdom play. I am usually clothed and make my sub/hubby strip naked and wank for me. No cumming though, well not without consequences!

My wife likes me to wank into her panties that she has worn all day , once I wrap them panties around my cock I just can't hold back knowing her pussy has been there , we have been together a number of years now and I just can't get enough of her

1 Like