hand jobs

I am totaly without confidence giving hand jobs! don't know why but always seem cack handed so to speak - want to improve so any tips would be grateful received!!!

whats to tell just grab play tug twist pull fast slow await the eruption lol

Do you always use lube? If not I would always use a nice lube. I always fine it helps everything slide. ;)

Maybe buy a stroker. Use it with lube and you might feel more confident doing it x

Yeah lube makes it way better. I hardly ever give handjobs we just don't really seem to see the point in them. I give them for like maybe 10 seconds in between. But lube is always a good idea. :) x

MissChar wrote:

Yeah lube makes it way better. I hardly ever give handjobs we just don't really seem to see the point in them. I give them for like maybe 10 seconds in between. But lube is always a good idea. :) x

thats what i usually do, but thought would just up my repertoire! will get some lube and give it a go!

I'm with that thought- our (mens) arms are in a much better position to do it so why do women need to? Watch your man do it while you play too and watch each other! You can then pick tips up from watching what he does ;)

I would reccomend using lube too. Gives you more of a slide making it easier to keep a steady pace.

If you're interested in a stroker I can highly reccomend this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22080

It's reversible, you can turn it inside out, meaning you get two toys for the price of one. It also has a little hole on the top of it that you can put your finger over that creates a sucking sensation.

The Tenga stroker eggs in my opinion are the best, but if you feel you have a problem I would go with a standard stroker, like above, for now until you get more confident.

Hope that helps :)

I know exactly what you mean, always feel so awkward or cak handed giving the OH a wristie!

I find the best way to do it without being cack handed is to have him lying down and straddle him just below his member so in a sense its in the same position for you as it usually is for him, plus adds an extra element for him as he has no control over the situation :)

its never cack handed trust me lol

remember to squeeze, I like a tight squeeze, but others might prefer gentle.
also, remember lube if your partner isn't wet already, and some flicking of the head is good, also stroking where the banjo string attaches is a good feeling. remember to rub the whole length too.

if you feel cack handed, how about doing it from behind, that way your arm would be in the same position as his, plus you could bite his ear, whisper/ breathe in his ear, etc etc

I genuinely don't believe there is a right way or a wrong way to give a Handy Shandy.

As long as your not ripping it off, you're doing fine!

Lube is very good though, as it helps reduce friction and your less likely to 'cause an injury' from being 'too frisky'.

Mix it up, don't just go for the old 'shaking ketchup out of the bottle' technique.

You can twist your hands (not the penis) around and then move them up and down to create a great sensation.

Massaging the head with the palm of your hand can be very pleasurable too.

If you're really worried about 'technique' - practice on a dildo! You can find all sorts of resources online about varying penile massage techniques etc.

I like to get him to kneel in front of me while I masturbate him from behind, that way you're in a very comfortable position that isn't very tiring and it's also very easy to rub up against him. He'll also get off on the fact that he can't see you ;) which also might help with your confidence issues :)

as mibbles says it never feels cack handed.

A stroker with loads of lube is always a fun evening i find just play with it and watch him explode.

Lube and loads of practice;) ask ur partner what feels good about how you are doing it and then just try new things. It's the balls you need to worry about, the penis will take quite a bashing.

I've never used lube, I just lick my hand if it gets a bit too dry. Don't spit though, that's horrible. Just seductively lick :) (I probably look more disturbed that seductive, I have no way of knowing)

Also, you need to work out which is your handjob hand. I'm right handed but find it's more comfortable for me and nicer for the guy if I my left, so left is my hj hand.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I've never used lube, I just lick my hand if it gets a bit too dry. Don't spit though, that's horrible. Just seductively lick :) (I probably look more disturbed that seductive, I have no way of knowing)

Also, you need to work out which is your handjob hand. I'm right handed but find it's more comfortable for me and nicer for the guy if I my left, so left is my hj hand.

This made me chuckle!

That was supposed to say 'use my left' btw haha. If things get awkward around people I've just met I tend to tell them that 'I'm right handed but my left hand is the one I use to give hand jobs'. Its sort of a fun fact. Clearly the perfect thing to say to make things less akward.