hand jobs

PPD you're just amazing! X

Thanks MissChar, you're not too bad yourself ;) x

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

I am totaly without confidence giving hand jobs! don't know why but always seem cack handed so to speak - want to improve so any tips would be grateful received!!!

totally the same . i feel soooo inadequate whilst doing it its untrue !

I'd follow the same suggestions as above, use lube, start of slow, long strokes all the way up and over the head. All the way down to the bottom a pause at each end whilst keeping contact is also good...

A frim grip of the shaft whilst circling your thumb over the head is good as well, pay lots of attention to the underside of the head as well.

I like a bit of ball fondling at the same time so don't leave those out. From firm squeezing to the lightest feathery touch....

You'll end up creating a real mess...

i generally - in fact have NEVER used lube in my sex life aside from solo play ... but i usually grip quite hard but not harshly . and sorta slowly twist as i move up an down . bu ...just feels wrong

Must admit. I prefer a tit job if I get the choice.

My OH loves sitting on me while I lay down. It is a good position for me to give him a hand job, he gets to see my body and touch all he wants, and when he finishes it goes on me, which I'm sure pleases him.

I would say my best technique is to use two hands.. it sends him crazy. One at the base, one at the tip, just go for it as tight and as quick as you can, slowing down sometimes to tease him. Take a hand off and give his balls a bit of a play, while stroking the head. You'll get more confident over time. I find lying next to him is the hardest way to do it.

Oh.. The twist! Always twist slightly when you're going for it.

I havr just purchased a stroker. Looking forward to it arriving. Excited about what it will feel like. Hope the wife wonfr mind and be willing to play!

I wouldn't fret about this at all. If i want a hand job that will make me cum quickly, then i'll do it myself. The excitement of a handjob is feeling someone else holding you. Its not just a different feeling, but well, different everything. And almost submissive in a sence, in that your oh is letitng you take control.

One of my ex girlfriends was cack handed too. She just gave terrably hand jobs.... but they were the best ones I have ever had for that reaosn. And my only ever orgasm has bene from her stroking my penis. So dont worry. Dont fret, dont over think it. If we dont like it, we'll say so! is he says nothing, then he's enjoying it. Relax, and have fun, explore, and take your time. x

instead of using the whole hand try thumb and 2 fingers work slowley with 2 fingers on underside no need to go all the way to the balls halfway should work try and keep the same pace all the way till the end maybe speed up as he gets into it you'll know if your doing it right

you need my wife she is so good at hand jobs can make men cum so much.

horny husband wrote:

you need my wife she is so good at hand jobs can make men cum so much.

Sounds like an offer mate ? Lol

brockleyfox wrote:

The excitement of a handjob is feeling someone else holding you.

^This.

My OH says one of the best things I can do for him is hold his penis. (And he said he prefers just hands to the last stroker I got for me to play with - ha - I'm addicted to Tengas!).

Big turn on when gf straddles found me from behind with her titties against my back stroking my cock then I can reach round and play with her clot U til we both explode

I think long and slow until near the end where you need to increase pressure and speed. One thing that can help with sensation for both you and him is using something satin or similar to wrap around. Satin Gloves really do this trick :-)

Probably best avoid sandpaper though!

chunkyg wrote:

I think long and slow until near the end where you need to increase pressure and speed. One thing that can help with sensation for both you and him is using something satin or similar to wrap around. Satin Gloves really do this trick :-)

Probably best avoid sandpaper though!

Haha never thought of sandpaper. Mind might give that a miss. U never know tho.

I have small hands, so my OH likes when I use both hands. Also as lying next to each other is a bit awkward, I like to either sit up beside him or straddle, it's a better position and you can see what you are doing and see their face!

50 plus and loving it! wrote:

I have small hands, so my OH likes when I use both hands. Also as lying next to each other is a bit awkward, I like to either sit up beside him or straddle, it's a better position and you can see what you are doing and see their face!

You should try sitting behind him with your boobs against his back, then he can reach round and give you a little play

Don't forget bullet vibrators as you can run them up and down the shaft and over the balls. OH adores it when i do this