Handedness

I assume there would be a thread on this but I cannot find it, no results for 'handedness' and 'left' and 'right' naturally bring up plenty of results!

So... What is your wanking hand! Me and another member who are both lefties are right wankers!

Do righties wank with their left or are most people, even lefties, rightie wankers? Take it away!

(No points for those ambiwankstrous show offs)

Hahaha... good thread

Love the term ambiwankstrous....

I'm right in every sense of the word.

Poor left hand is purely for thigh grabbing and other such unskilled tasks.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

ambiwankstrous....

This is me....I don't have a preference.

Adx

It does feel odd with my left hand on me... It's just as easy rubbing Ad with both hands. Annoyingly I may be ambiwankstrous when it comes to others but not myself!

So another question, do you wank of partners with the same hard, dominant or what?

See now have just thought about this, and if I'm wanking a guy I tend to use my left.... so maybe I am ambiwankstrous too ;-)

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

See now have just thought about this, and if I'm wanking a guy I tend to use my left.... so maybe I am ambiwankstrous too ;-)

Maybe that's something to add to Match.com profiles?

WandA wrote:

It does feel odd with my left hand on me... It's just as easy rubbing Ad with both hands. Annoyingly I may be ambiwankstrous when it comes to others but not myself!

So another question, do you wank of partners with the same hard, dominant or what?

I'm the opposite - I can use both hands on you, but one's definitely easier, whereas on me, what matters is rhythm not hand!

Adx

Im an ambidecstrous wanker, I am right handed.

WandA wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

See now have just thought about this, and if I'm wanking a guy I tend to use my left.... so maybe I am ambiwankstrous too ;-)

Maybe that's something to add to Match.com profiles?

Hmm I seem to attract enough trouble as it is

Me and the OH are both right handed and we both play using our right hands, fingers or wrists.

I'm right handed and use my right hand on myself but use which ever is closest to my OH.

hornster wrote:

I'm right handed so if I want a very quick wank I use this hand. If however I want to take time over the wank I use my left hand.

H

i'm the same as you mate not enough power in my left hand

I'm right handed and I both masturbate and wank my boyfriend with my right hand. My left hand just doesnt seem to work as well!

Can anyone wank with the left! Anyone!?

I use both too, on me and my OH i'm right handed

I can use both but have much better control and speed with my right hand.

WandA wrote:

Can anyone wank with the left! Anyone!?

Seduced said he can with both...

Seduced wrote:

Im an ambidecstrous wanker, I am right handed.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

Can anyone wank with the left! Anyone!?

Seduced said he can with both...

Seduced wrote:

Im an ambidecstrous wanker, I am right handed.

I can indeed! But according to the rules, I get no points because of this?!

I did mean just lefty wankers but didn't make it clear sorry.

So, still no unileftwankers!