Handjob in Boxer Shorts

kelly_michelle wrote:

If you are getting sore up the shaft, using lube will help but also maybe ask her to slow down and/or relax her grip a little?

Yeah I might do next time as she only seems to have one speed, hard and fast. Not sure where I can hide lube in her house and again theres the messy factor, just have to see

If hiding lube is an issue, why not try using a moisturiser? A basic hand cream isn’t going to raise too many eyebrows if it is seen

True, does that stuff really work well though?

The LH masturbation cream would help. It sounds messy but it lubricates things beautifully and will moisturise her hand. Wherever you shoot your load is not her problem - she gets a moisturised hand and you jizz on yourself and clean up - and you avoid the friction. Seriously my wife hated handjobs with normal lube but is ok with the cream because it doesn't make a mess for her

An odd suggestion but could you pleasure her with your hand, or even hers, then use her juices as lube? She might go for that.

Coolgp wrote:

kelly_michelle wrote:

If you are getting sore up the shaft, using lube will help but also maybe ask her to slow down and/or relax her grip a little?

Yeah I might do next time as she only seems to have one speed, hard and fast. Not sure where I can hide lube in her house and again theres the messy factor, just have to see

hold her hand (sweet eh lol) and move it how you want her to my wife used to and still dose when she gets carried away used to go so fast on the down stroke she more or less punched my balls !

Fun Louise wrote:

An odd suggestion but could you pleasure her with your hand, or even hers, then use her juices as lube? She might go for that.

She only ever lets me pleasure her while she's still wearing her thong so her juices kind of get absorbed by that. I have thought of this idea myself but that kind of put a stop to it

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

Coolgp wrote:

kelly_michelle wrote:

hold her hand (sweet eh lol) and move it how you want her to my wife used to and still dose when she gets carried away used to go so fast on the down stroke she more or less punched my balls !

Yeah I'll maybe try that, will need to get some baggier boxers so I can fit both our hands down there! I swear as they get more turned on they seem to get quicker

1 Like

Maybe buying some lube might help as suggested, Handjobs in underwear is a awesome feeling, this is why I like dry humping/sex you can really feel your orgsam, I like being in tight underwear.

Yeah I might have to, wish me luck trying to get her to use it ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif). I imagine she'll complain that its "too noisy" and "too messy".

Coolgp wrote:

Yeah I might have to, wish me luck trying to get her to use it . I imagine she'll complain that its "too noisy" and "too messy".

She won't know until you try it![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'll try tomorrow and let you know how it goes

I do this too for my husband. Have you tried condoms? We usually use a condom and put lube inside it. Sometimes I will rub him thru his underpants if there isn’t a condom nearby or don’t want to go thru the effort of putting one on him. He just wears tighty whities and the fabric is thin and soft and the waist is high enough that he doesn’t pop thru the top. Boxers sound uncomfortable

It doesn’t sound great to be honest. I know the clean up can be messy but can’t do it dry. Can you not tell her that this happens and you would like a handjob with lube as it feels better and won’t make you sore. The misses gives me amazing handjobs with loads of lube and it feels great.