πŸ¦‡ Happy Halloween πŸ¦‡

NibbleNob wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

We had our friends round. Sexy witch and wizard costumes. Had lots of fun.

The special naughty friends? Goes off to check blog for updates...

Yep, there is folk saying they had friends round, then there is KM saying it.....I swear if my clitoris had ears, they would have pricked up when I read this earlier.

Gosig wrote:

Yep, there is folk saying they had friends round, then there is KM saying it.....I swear if my clitoris had ears, they would have pricked up when I read this earlier.

Lol. Actually I lol at most of your posts ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gosig wrote:

NibbleNob wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Haha Gosig and yes NibbleNob, special naughty friends! We haven't seen each other for ages, so witchy fun seemed like too good an opportunity to miss.

However, it won't be on the blog for a bit, as those posts take a while to craft. If I just banged one out (so to speak), it would be crap - I've found it takes time to do them well.

On the positive side, the other female friends were taking notes "to ensure I got everything right in the blog". I think they quite like it that I blog including them!

KinkyMira wrote:

Gosig wrote:

NibbleNob wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Haha Gosig and yes NibbleNob, special naughty friends! We haven't seen each other for ages, so witchy fun seemed like too good an opportunity to miss.

However, it won't be on the blog for a bit, as those posts take a while to craft. If I just banged one out (so to speak), it would be crap - I've found it takes time to do them well.

On the positive side, the other female friends were taking notes "to ensure I got everything right in the blog". I think they quite like it that I blog including them!

I knew it! There are friends, then there are β€˜friends’. Lovely that they wish to assist with ensuring creative authenticity, and I love the idea of someone taking notes throughout the evening.

Gosig wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

I knew it! There are friends, then there are β€˜friends’. Lovely that they wish to assist with ensuring creative authenticity, and I love the idea of someone taking notes throughout the evening.

Yes, I was amused too.

This is a bit different too for a couple of reasons.

(1) The whole Halloween thing meant we had decided to do the evening a bit in character (which we hadn't done as a group before)

(2) Normally, the planning is done by us ladies, but given the witch/wizard thing, we decided to let the men to most of the planning. I have to admit we were a bit nervous, as to what they would do (added to the scary vibe), but they were superb at pitching the evening and whilst they pushed some of us a bit, they didn't overstep the mark. I for one was quite relieved.

I'm going to start writing up this weekend, but I can't say when it will be ready.

KinkyMira wrote:

Suspect it will be well worth the wait and yes, I can see that it takes a lot of time to write the updates. Keep them coming, plenty of us on here enjoy reading them by the sounds of things ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And lol to banging them out.