Happy Halloween 🎃

Know it’s not been the best year with all the world dramas going on and playing havoc with our lives but I just wanted to spare a moment to say a spooky Happy Halloween to everyone! :grimacing:
Might not be for some but Halloween is my favourite celebration of the year :ghost:

6 Likes

Yay! It’s also my favourite holiday. Although, I think it’s always Halloween for me. I like scary movies and have skull ornaments around my house :sweat_smile:

Hope everyone had a great one.

3 Likes

I love it too, happy halloween everyone hope it’s great for you awesome people!

1 Like

What a quiet Halloween that was :sweat_smile: let’s hope next year will be a lot more exciting :blush:

2 Likes

And there was definitely no trick or treating, I left a nice big bowl of warm scrambled egg outside my door for the children. No takers. Odd times.

3 Likes

I just sat inside eating a pumpkin spice Yankee candle trying to keep the Halloween feeling alive.

3 Likes

Love Halloween, though sadly, not much happening here this year.

@AJSTAR I think you are treading a rather fine line by posting .gifs …I think they count as pictures in which case can’t be posted anywhere except picture threads however fun and within guidelines the content actually is. You can link to YouTube clips but not post your own picture content.

1 Like

I love a good scary movie too! More so in October :smiley:

1 Like

I mostly spent the day watching all kinds of spooky films and gobbling chocolate lol

So so quiet! literally didn’t see any pumpkins out this way or creepy kids running about the streets, just a dog with a light up collar :ghost:

1 Like

Bet that tasted nice haha :joy:

1 Like

Ahhh darn my bad :see_no_evil: only just had my profile upgraded to being able to share photos and gifs so in the my excitement I’d completely forgot about the photo guidelines… :scream:
Defo gonna make note of this for next time though!

1 Like

I definitely binged horror films too, though I hardly need one day for that it’s year round for me.

2 Likes

Haha very true! I pretty much watch them all year round too :sweat_smile: