Happy National Orgasm Day!

Yup, July 31st in national OOOOOOOOO day and to celebrate, I thought I would share a short erotica story that I wrote;

http://naughty-corner.com/2013/07/happy-national-orgasm-day/

How will you be celebrating?

We'll be celebrating in the bedroom just need to figure out what to wear :)
Great story by the way x

ooo great story!

Yessssss!

oooooOOOOOOOoooooohhhhh!!! ;)

Well I'll be spending the day writing lots of orgasmic product descriptions for your reading and purchasing pleasures!

Have fun everyone! ;)

I have had my 1st one today

I will be waiting on my postman to come and then maybe spend the afternoon in the bedroom!

Great story blueeyes! Hot ;)

Nice story!

So I take it that today is all about having as many O's as possible, right?

Ooooh very nice story! X. Happy o day everyone!

I am at work but have made my Oh aware of it. I have also asked her not to start without me!

Now why isn't this date in my calendar! Who needs to know when the Queens Australian birthday is :p This would be something much more fun to print into them ;) I'll text me OH and let him know haha ;p Xx

I keep forgetting my birthday is Orgasm Day! Hopefully I'll get the chance to celebrate ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

...the first time in around a week and a half-2 weeks-ish...

Oh noes! Why so??

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I keep forgetting my birthday is Orgasm Day! Hopefully I'll get the chance to celebrate ;)

Happy birthday xx

And thank you folks for the positive vibes, O on!

Brilliant day!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Happy Birthday!! And, happy Orgasm Day!!

Or... Happy Birthday Orgasm!! ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

IrishChris wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

...the first time in around a week and a half-2 weeks-ish...

Oh noes! Why so??

Hello! Yeah, my sex drive is very low at the moment because (Sob story time!) I am in a lot of pain at the moment. I have fibromyalgia, and I dunno if it is the weather, but my joints and muscles have been extra sore the past 2-3 weeks and getting worse each day!

Also my latest medication is making my sex drive low too.

But last night I thought "F- It" and I went to bed and got the Hentai out on my phone! Lol!

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that - I hope you feel a bit better soon - nothing worse than severe joint and muscle pain. Hope you get the urge again very soon!!