Happy Rabbit II Natural vs. G Spot

Hoping someone out there has both?

I already have the natural and I love the toy. But I have been considering the g spot pne for a slightly enhanced experience.

Anyone have any specifc comparisons between these they can share.

Now that I'm considering having another go at rabbits, I've been asking myself the exact same thing. If (and that's a big if) I'll decide for a rabbit, I've only heard good stuff about the LH happy ones so for a first try I was very much considering those. So I'm very curious on the outcome of this thread too, thanks Vanessa! (On a side note though, there's the Toy Chat Room thread born specifically for these type of questions...)

I have both, like you I had the natural first and then decided to get the g-spot for more intense sensation (And because it was purple not pink). To be honest there isnt a mahooosive difference in use, especially since the natural is curved slightly towards the g spot anyway, But I always pick up the g-spot version, I like the ridge/underside on its more defined head and find it feels a bit more substantial against my g-spot

I don't have the Happy Rabbit natural, but I do have the Desire rabbit which is a very similar shape if nothing else and the Happy Rabbit G-Spot.

I personally find the g-spot shaft massively overstimulating compared to the Desire's natural style shape. That's not to say it's overstimulating in a bad way, but boy is there a difference. For one, the shape of the g-spot Happy Rabbit really pushes hard on the g-spot at all times, I don't find it's a toy that works with thrusting but rather a rocking motion. For another, the vibrations are super strong at the tip i.e. where it's pushing hard so it's a very intense g-spot stimulation compared to the desire. The Desire brushes past and rubs the g-spot, the Happy Rabbit g-spot hammers.

The Happy Rabbit can be a little painful to insert/remove if you're not suitably aroused/lubed up before starting, which I don't find with the Desire. The shape just doesn't feel as natural, which is why the Happy Rabbits were so named I suppose! It also feels substantially bigger/girthier to me just because of the way the bulbous head sits inside and stretches you, even though their measurements are not too different.

So yeah, I do find a big difference between them. I'd say it's a big enough difference to justify owning both if you can and I definitely think it would meet your expectations of an enhanced experience if you are looking for a fuller feeling and more intense g-spot stimulation. I found the g-spot version a little too full on for me, and wanted the natural to have a more toned down experience (which I got with the Desire rabbit). So, I would say it works the other way round too :)

Reading this I'm sorry I didn't snap up one of those free G-Spot rabbits a short time ago. But then I find the Natural more than big enough for me, I don't need anything "more", shaft-wise.

The only reason I started a seperate thread was for this specific toy comparison and felt it may be "lost" in the general toy discussion. I am not trying to spam the threads here but was hoping that by having its own headline I could get the specific feedback that would help me and maybe others.

Thank you Lovebirds & Echo I have to rock the "natural" to get myself there and I ride it as well and was thinking the the g spot one might hit me better and more consistently. I tend to warm up with my TC smaller rabbitt first before stepping up the Happy Rabbitt.

Super helpful. I was thinking about the 50 shades one because it is black but it is out of stock and seems to be the same thing as the HR II gspot. grrrr need to decide!

Vanessa8 wrote:

The only reason I started a seperate thread was for this specific toy comparison and felt it may be "lost" in the general toy discussion. I am not trying to spam the threads here but was hoping that by having its own headline I could get the specific feedback that would help me and maybe others.

IMHO that's exactly what this part of the forum is for - after all it's specifically called "Sex Toys". I feel as well that specific questions have a much bigger chance to get noticed when they have their own thread. I don't read everything that has been written in the various LH forums since I last looked in, I just lool over the thread titles and when something grabs my attention, I read the thread. Therefore, the more specific the title, the bigger the chance I'll read it - and I don't think I'm the only one who works this way.

Now is the desire line had the rabbitt with the gspot head I would be SOLD immediately.

I think I am just torn here becuase I like the black colour much better and the 50 shades is out of stock.... probably a sign I need to not spend money right now LOL