Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

I have heard of people blind folding the other then ripping warm tea on them to simulate the sensation. Other wise as stated well hydrated in the shower so if you change your mind or are both not into it you just shower it all away.
Prob best to ask her where she wants it to, right in the face so she can see it or on her body somewhere so she can feel it.

1 Like

This is actually a really good idea for a starting point… at least this might give her a clearer idea on if she’s really into it - or just the thoughts of it.

1 Like

Pee is definitely a good way to my heart. When I was a sub when I was younger it was part of my weekly rewards. Then a few months ago my wife surprised the holy hell out of me as she was riding my face she unleashed a wave of the most amazing tasting golden nectar imaginable. I’m telling ya I was so happy I was almost in tears

2 Likes

Never had one before but I always like to try something at least once. Would only ever do this in the shower though. x

1 Like

So I finally did it!!

Got him to lay in the bath, we started playing then I just pee’d all over his chest.

Neither of us were bothered by it but we didn’t get any satisfaction from it whatsoever - so I guess it’s just not for us. But I’m glad we tried :grin:

Now, what’s next on the fuckit list :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I would happily be on the receiving end.

1 Like

We have given it a spin in the shower, I was rather turned on by the open visual above me and liked watching it all unfold. Misses didn’t really care too much, but was happy I liked it. Feel like we need to incorporate it into some sort of play to get the most out of it.

I’d love to try it. Apply it with a bit of kink and you’re set

A few days back my wife gave me a golden shower again and peed over my genitals. And really got us going and I really like te warm feeling and the lovely sight of it.

Because I read so many positive reactions here,
We are going to take it a step further where she will be peeing on my face and maybe in my mouth. Really looking forward to try it :wink:

3 Likes

Had a 12" hollow silicone sound in me last night, my pee just ran out without my control onto the floor, my wife had to move the puppy pad to soak things up

Definitely not my cup of tea. Or gush of pee if you will.

@Beats69 My husband’s favourite for peeing is him sitting on the floor with his legs together, me sitting on his lap with my pussy above his cock, and snogging whilst I pee.
I pee in his mouth a lot, but close up (ie pussy touching his lips). He wasn’t keen on peeing on his face from a distance.

5 Likes

thanks for the tips, we’ll try that way.

1 Like

Never had a golden one but once stayed in some quite dated apartments in fuerteventura where the hot water came out brown. :joy:
Maybe I should start a new thread.
HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD A BROWN SHOWER. :rofl:

1 Like

I feel that is a thread not many people would want to be involved in. I would go as far as saying no one though lol

1 Like

@Don_Don not taking, giving!

I love a golden shower… Something about the warm feeling of it. We don’t do it often as it’s awkward doing it in the shower etc, but when we do she squats above my cock and does it.

I really want it during sex with a towel but she says she can’t just go like that… :pensive::pensive:

I love a golden shower, done it a few times now. The other day he told me to get on my knees and he started from my face and went up and down my whole body, I just love the feeling of it running down me

6 Likes

Me and the ex did it a few times, outside once too while completely naked on our way home from the pub once! I love it!

I’ve tried it in the past as an ex wanted to. It really did nothing for me but he enjoyed it so I didn’t mind obliging.

1 Like