Has anyone actually cooked with males or females cum?

I/we have great fun adding cum to different foods but has anyone ever put it in a recipe like to make a omelette or when you make a cake etc.. I find it fun cuming on food but it would be something different to have it actually in the recipe.

The closest I have had at making anything with my girlfriends cum/cream mixed with mine is when we had one of those toastie machines, We had sex then let it leak out (creampie) then turned on the machine.

But is it doable in a proper mixture of food?

What turns me on the most about having it in a cake or omelette is knowing I have a belly full of her orgasm juices.

How much liquid are we talking here? If you give me an idea in ml I could probably suggest a few recipes?

Dam i thoaght i head read alot of things on the net.And i dont mean this in a bad way towards you.But this is really out there.Is this even a thing ? I get the will to taste others juices in love making but this is something else. I did read once about a thing where people had been saving there semen freezing in and sending it to a women who would drink it all.It even has a name which i forget now but forget.I guess like bukkake but this was the act of swallowing vast ammounts of semen. If anyone know the name please correct me it was like gokkon or something.

Lol theres actually a recipe book for this which has reviews so this is a thing.Mind blown.

1 Like

Ian Chimp wrote:

How much liquid are we talking here? If you give me an idea in ml I could probably suggest a few recipes?

LoL on the quantity as I have no idea, I was just wondering if anyone had gone that step further and added it to their cooking when making cakes cookies omelette etc...

solidius wrote:

Dam i thoaght i head read alot of things on the net.And i dont mean this in a bad way towards you.But this is really out there.Is this even a thing?

O Yes its a thing and as you have discovered there is even cooks books.

For me it would be sexy and a turn on making it and then eating the food without actually seeing it on the food.

Sorry Double Post. Nothing to see here lol

solidius wrote:

Lol theres actually a recipe book for this which has reviews so this is a thing.Mind blown.

I was about to say this haha. I think it's actually called 'Cooking With Cum' 😂😂 Mind one of my friends got it as a joke present.
1 Like

Solidius' reply made me giggle. I've been doing it since uni, more for a giggle than anything.

One I'm fond of is using his cum as part of the cake filling for something like a Victoria sponge. But really you can use it in anything. Anything liquid that can be collected can be used in chilli or curry for example. We do a Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese with cum in the sauce - that works well. You can't really taste it, but I find that more amusing.

1 Like

KinkyMira wrote:

Solidius' reply made me giggle. I've been doing it since uni, more for a giggle than anything.

One I'm fond of is using his cum as part of the cake filling for something like a Victoria sponge. But really you can use it in anything. Anything liquid that can be collected can be used in chilli or curry for example. We do a Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese with cum in the sauce - that works well. You can't really taste it, but I find that more amusing.

Yes KinkyMira that's so cool and kinky, I/we have been adding it to foods for the visual fun and the naughtiness of seeing the cum being eaten, like you said you won't be really able to taste it but it's the amusing and kinky part knowing it's in the mixture like a cake.

How have you added the cum? Jerking him off into the mixture? What would be really kinky is having my girlfriends juices/cream as well. Have you done this or has it just been your husbands cum?

What we like doing is to have sex then let it drip out say onto toast or bread and spread it over with butter/jam etc.. We call it orgasm on toast ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Great for breakfast.

I’m now paranoid about having cake at friends houses lol

teacake wrote:

Yes KinkyMira that's so cool and kinky, I/we have been adding it to foods for the visual fun and the naughtiness of seeing the cum being eaten, like you said you won't be really able to taste it but it's the amusing and kinky part knowing it's in the mixture like a cake.

How have you added the cum? Jerking him off into the mixture? What would be really kinky is having my girlfriends juices/cream as well. Have you done this or has it just been your husbands cum?

What we like doing is to have sex then let it drip out say onto toast or bread and spread it over with butter/jam etc.. We call it orgasm on toast Great for breakfast.

You see, the visual stuff doesn't do a lot for me. It's using it as an actual ingredient that I find fun.

Yes, we've tried to use my juices too. We've done a drip out thing into the cake filling to get both, but don't be in a hurry!

If it's a cold mixture, I'll jerk him off directly into it. If it is a hot mixture, there is some sort of intermediate collection going on. I'm going to collect some squirt soon and use that in something too.

@12_monkees We wouldn't feed it to anyone who doesn't know - everyone has a right to know what they are consuming. But if you do know and have knowingly had some and enjoyed it.....

KinkyMira wrote:

You see, the visual stuff doesn't do a lot for me. It's using it as an actual ingredient that I find fun.

Yes, we've tried to use my juices too. We've done a drip out thing into the cake filling to get both, but don't be in a hurry!

If it's a cold mixture, I'll jerk him off directly into it. If it is a hot mixture, there is some sort of intermediate collection going on. I'm going to collect some squirt soon and use that in something too.

I think I saw Phil Vickery do something like this in a segment on This Morning... 🙂

KinkyMira wrote:

I'm going to collect some squirt soon and use that in something too

Adding it to drinks is good or when you need warming up Soup.

"Todays soup of the day" ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Im/We are definitely going to find it fun cooking with cum, Not seeing it is going to be something different and fun. Something you can take outdoors and no one would know.

KinkyMira thanks for your cooking tips![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

KinkyMira wrote:

If it's a cold mixture, I'll jerk him off directly into it. If it is a hot mixture, there is some sort of intermediate collection going on. I'm going to collect some squirt soon and use that in something too

I have never honestly thought about this before but it's actually quite intriguing now🤔

Glad this topic has got you intrigued it might not be for everyone but it's not as disgusting as some people might think, if you think about it it's just like performing oral and swallowing cum.

In my own opinion body fluids shouldn't stop being fun after your orgasm.

It's has got me very intrigued Teacake, I'm actually very turned on at the thought of it so asked the OH and he seemed very happy to assist me with ingredients for a sponge cake or cup cakes. Just have to work out how are where to add this very special ingredient?

Nah never but I make him taste it himself when I’m feeling freaky!

MrsG. wrote:

It's has got me very intrigued Teacake, I'm actually very turned on at the thought of it so asked the OH and he seemed very happy to assist me with ingredients for a sponge cake or cup cakes. Just have to work out how are where to add this very special ingredient?

Cakes sounds a good starting point![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Out of interest will you be using just his cum or will you want to try adding some of yours to your delicious cake mixture.

I would love to be able to add my juices but I can't squirt! Could try to add a little but think my OH will be the star of the show. Teacake do you have any recipes I could try out? I've being making the OH build up so I have nice thick full cum to work with. 😋

MrsG. wrote:

I would love to be able to add my juices but I can't squirt! Could try to add a little but think my OH will be the star of the show. Teacake do you have any recipes I could try out? I've being making the OH build up so I have nice thick full cum to work with. 😋

MrsG you don't have to be able to squirt to add your juices to food, We were adding both of ours before my girlfriend was able to squirt.

One way we started to use both of ours was after having sex she would squat over the food or over a container so it drips out, so my cum would be mixed with her juices/cream.

Foods we have used is:

Toast:: Putting butter on the toast first then putting our cum on top then adding jam etc and spreading it all over the toast so its all even we both get to eat our cum.

Sandwiches is another fun way

Ice cream, biscuits, puddings, salads, cakes.

I have not actually cooked with it yet I/we have just been adding onto the food and mixing it in or having it as a topping, but when we do it's going to be a omelette first so cracking the eggs in the bowel then adding our cum and give it a good mix then adding it to the pan.

Next one will be inside the cake mixture, I really like the idea of it being included in a mixture you cant see it but it wil be fun eating it knowing our cum is part of the cake or what ever food it is.

You could start off by adding it to something like soup and giving it a good mix. then sharing the soup.

I think KinkyMira might be the one with recipes, sounds like she has been cooking with cum alot.