Has anyone done the big toe pull thing as they're about to cum?

Okay, you're all laughing! But. . . .

I know you've probably heard of this but we gave it a go the other week but I've only just remembered to tell you all(sorry!) I'm off to the OH's tonight and she's just txt'd me. . . .one word. . . . .TOE! Now i'm all excitable and got the butterflies! Whilst we were having sex(last week), she was on her back and had her knees on her chest, ankles behind her ears(literally!). I was basically in a splits position, both legs fully outstretched, pile-driving her for all I was worth! I kept this going till she was about to cum. She told me she was cumming so I went into overdrive so I could cum at the same time, started to orgasam and told her so, she only grabs my big toe, pretty fucking good grip at that and pulled not too hard on it but didn't let go. I nearly screamed the bloody house down. . . .with pleasure! Just thinking about it now makes me squirm, in a good way though. It's probably one of those that work for some and not others.

Has anyone else ever done this to their bloke or had this done to them?

SG69 x

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Never tried this on my man before as I have never heard of it. I'll probably give it a go next time and see if it works for him :)

I've never heard of that before! so i have never tried that!

Come again? ( sorry) .

Is it some sort of reflexology thing then? I've never heard of it and can't imagine any position we could get into to enable me to pull his toe without geting a knee in my face! Are you sure it wasn't the just intensity of your oh's orgasm that increased your pleasure? I only say that because when me and hubby came together last night, his orgasm went on for ages and the pulsations I was feeling from him were SO strong because I was so tight whilst having my orgasm, I was on top of him and nowhere near his toes, as it happens.

I am SO going to try this by getting into the lotus position again, ( the only way I can envisage any close foot contact) last time it just didn't "do it for" either of us but we didn't try for very long.

Does it happen for women too? Mind you I HATE having my feet touched!

never happened to me either .....

not sure my old body could get into a position for my OH the be able to grab my toe.

i dont mind my feet being touched...

BUT my OH cant stand her feet being touched,

the grimaces she pulls makes me laugh, i know i shouldn't, but i just love to carress and massage feet.

Lol,

Pulling the big toe releases tension in the neck and shoulders (and so releases endorphins) plus the rush of the 'click' does the same!

Can't say I've ever tried it myself but as soon as I'm with my OH, I'll put my best foot forward in the interests of research...

You've just made a tearful lady laugh, knew it was a good idea to log onto the forum!

Legs xx

Not tried this one YET SG!!!

TB

I can't remember where I'd read this before (probably the wife's cosmo or something) but we tried this, along with the head off the side of the bed (which apparently makes the orgasms more intense cos the blood rushes to your head). It was ok, but ive had better orgasms since!

Lady Lara wrote:

Come again? ( sorryExternal Media) .

Is it some sort of reflexology thing then? I've never heard of it and can't imagine any position we could get into to enable me to pull his toe without geting a knee in my face! Are you sure it wasn't the just intensity of your oh's orgasm that increased your pleasure? I only say that because when me and hubby came together last night, his orgasm went on for ages and the pulsations I was feeling from him were SO strong because I was so tight whilst having my orgasm, I was on top of him and nowhere near his toes, as it happens.

I am SO going to try this by getting into the lotus position again, ( the only way I can envisage any close foot contact) last time it just didn't "do it for" either of us but we didn't try for very long.

Does it happen for women too? Mind you I HATE having my feet touched!

Hello there LL! Long time no. . .read!External Media

The toe pull thing defo works for some but not others as far as I can gather. It definitely wasn't the orgasam intensity as I nearly always hold back to wait for my OH to cum with me if that's what she fancies doing of course! (always eager to please here you know LL!). I can't put my finger on it (no pun intended!) as to why it intensifies the orgasam but what I can definitely say without any shadow of doubt is. . .I love to hang my OH's ass off the end of the bed and hold her ankles, spreading her legs as wide apart as possible so I can fuck her whilst standing also I can pull out and go down on her then I'm back fucking within a heartbeat. But when I suck and bite her big toe (in particular!) whislt I'm fucking her. . . .she cums real hard and long, you know one of those suddering for ages afterwards jobs!! So maybe it does work for the ladies LL!

SG69 x

I think I'll give it a miss if it involves toe-sucking, hubby threatens me with sucking my toes when he wants to gross me out , in reality I would probably vomit, I'm with you onthe rest of it though - having my ankles held wide apart like your description is just the ticket!

Hopefully our hotel bed will be nice and high for some fun and frolics during our week in the sun next week - lots of sunshine, lots of food and drink and LOTS of hot and raunchy sex, hubby's already mentioned he's hoping for a secluded balcony to drape me over .

I have tried pulling legs but never toes!!! how hard do you have to pull !!!

TB

ive heard of this but never tryed it, the best postion to do it apperantly is the revers cow girl (you know when the girls on top but faceing backwords).

i have done the thing where u hang ur head over the bed to make u orgasm more intense but it didnt, i just went dizzy for the blood rush to the head lol.

Dxx

tallboy247 wrote:

I have tried pulling legs but never toes!!! how hard do you have to pull !!!

TB

Not very TB. There is definitely a nerve connecting the big toe to the dick.

It's called the dicktoe nerve. . . .I think?External Media

SG69

http://www.advices.vaty.net/2006/10/sex-tricks-hes-never-been-treated-to.html

Just found this! Starts about 4 paragraphs down.

SG69 x