Has anyone ever laughed you into bed... 😂=🛏️??

Hello (me again) 

As many of you may know from the Lovehoney twitter account: We are invloved in the Bath Comedy Fesitval... HUZZAH! 

This got us chatting about comedy and sex - of course!  Specifically could someone 'laugh you into bed' (BTW Seth Rogan could totally succeed in my eyes!) 

As usual this has led on to many other stories around comedy values, so we wanted to ask you all... 

Is comedy an aphrodisiac?

Do jokes/people who are funny put you in the mood for sex?

Tell us your stories.

![](upload://rY1R5Qdsbz4wPMh3pBSG7HXoEx3.gif)

I'm afraid comedy does nothing for me at all, sexually and rarely I laugh, loath slapstick, ect.

While I've never literally been laughed into bed I do find comedy a bit of an aphrodisiac, I could never be with a man who did'nt have a good sense of humour or the ability to laugh at himself the same way I can .

I really enjoy a good laugh , it makes me feel good and relaxed too . Me and OH have even laughed so much sometimes during sex when something funny has happened or one of us has said something a bit weird that we've had to abandon it completely !

Hmmm good topic!

Is comedy an aphrodisiac?
I'd say so 😃 I'm attracted to more than just the way someone looks. Aspects of people's personalities and beliefs, especially things like aggressiveness, being judgemental, conflicting morals etc, can all be an instant turn-off, so it only stands to reason that when someone is completely on the same wavelength as you, that it adds to the attraction. It certainly makes flirting more fun!

Do jokes/people who are funny put you in the mood for sex?
...but going as far as putting me in the mood, no. It makes me more comfortable around them, makes me be more open and let down my guard, but unless I also found them physically attractive I still wouldn't sleep with them. If I didn't find someone funny I don't think there'd be enough of a spark, but equally, that's not all there is to it - I don't think I could be laughed into bed personally.

Thinking of my favourite comedians, Stewart Lee, Sarah Millican, Reginald D Hunter, Sean Lock, I'm not attracted to any of them. Well maybe Reginald a little, but that's more the voice 😏

Im not sure I've ever been laughed in to bed, but my OH's sense of humour is part of the reason I fell for them. The sex came not much later...

Unless, of course, my OH's tickling kink counts, in which cause laughter is definitely a turn on for them and I just play along.

Is comedy an aphrodisiac? Not in my opinion

Do jokes/people who are funny put you in the mood for sex? Not really!

But having said that, a good sense of humour is attractive and I'm more likely to want to know them better than an incredibly serious person. I also like that my partner and I are able to laugh things off when we're intimate, so there's no pressure on either of us and it's all fun!

I think a sense of humour is def a good trait and shows them to hve a good welcoming personality. Personally I wouldn't bother with anyone who wasn't funny

I have definitely been laughed into bed. I am attracted to physical aspects of a man but what I'm really drawn to is a sense of humour. If I find someone funny I tend to gravitate towards them and the more time I spend with them I more become comfortable with them.

I met a guy on a night out once, he had me laughing within minutes which made me want to stay in the pub and talk to him even longer. We ended up having really passionate sex that night and ended up seeing each other for a few months. I bumped into him the other week and he got me laughing again straight away, whether it was the memories or the humour I don't know but there was definitely 'fanny gallops' happening. 😀

I'm quite a funny person believe it or not. In my younger days, not that I'm old, I found that the humour card tended to get me the guy. It's how I got my husband. However, I do worry that my sarcasm is mistaken for stupidity!

On the opposite side once there was a guy I met out in the pubs. He was so funny, properly tears streaming down my face. When he took me back to his he was saying how his manhood was so small I would need thicker lenses in my glasses. He asked if I had the world's smallest condom and if I was prepared to be disappointed. Again I found him hilarious. He was right though, absolutely awful in the bedroom department but he really was funny!

I was thinking along these lines the other day and was going to start a thread but I'll hijack this one instead.

My OH and I enjoy some kinky aspects of our bedroom practices together but neither of us take it too seriously and we can end up just giggling and cuddling even when one of us is restrained in a compromising position.

For instance, in one scene my OH was blindfolded, face down on the bed with legs tied to the bed posts, hands secured behind her back and her bottom raised into the air by a couple of pillows. I lent across her body and whispered into her ear "Do you know what I am going to make you do right now?" She replied "Are you going to make me change the pillowcases". A cue for hysterical laughter from both of us which probably ruined the mood for our bdsm session but still led to fantastic sex.

Does anyone else like to have a laugh even when dressed to dom in LH's finest slinky underwear, leather or latex accoutrements?

This is an interesting question.

Firstly I don't think a comedy show would necessarily get me in the mood however there are different strands to comedy

For example I am definitely turned on more by a person with a wicked sense of humour who could make me laugh. I'm not convinced that the jokes would physically turn me on its more the desire for the person behind it. When you talk to someone who really makes you laugh and in turns makes you happy your body releases oxytocin which in turn could very easily get you randy.

Another strand would be having a laugh with captain which would easily then to physical contact, for example a little play fighting, then we could easily end up kissing which in turn often leads to passion. Before I know it he's laughed me into bed.

A number of years ago when I was a single mum to a 2 year old when I was invited to a friends reunion party. I shared the drive with a very close friend, during the drive we laughed and chatted about the things we use to get up to during out school and college years.

When we arrived at the party we soon realised it was not our scene..(Imagine brainy people trying to outdo each other with their clever thoughts and ideas!!) As soon as we could we escaped with a couple of bottles of wine and spent the evening catching up and being as daft as we could be... we ended up spending 1 night together which I will never forget nor ever regret.

The strange thing was there had never been a huge physical attraction and if we were ever a couple we would have driven each other insane. I can truly say I laughed into bed.....

I totally prioritie a sense of humour in my sexual partners. If someone can't have a giggle with me I'm unlikely to sleep with them since I'm such a damn clutz in general and this is the same in the bedroom.

I was telling my current friend with benefits about how the last guy got elbowed in the face twice whilst changing positions so if we end up in bed he should be careful. I expected him to be apprehensive but he said he could top that.

He was with a girl and they'd had a long session including massages so everything was very slippy. All going great and he was about to finish on her face when his hand slipped and he accidentally punched her. She knew it was an accident but they needed to goto a and e and her dad got the police involved thinking she'd been domestically abused so they both had to get questioned. Their stories matched and the police were in fits. :P

Safe to say I see him pretty regularly after he made me laugh so much and, touch wood, no sex injuries yet :P

No, never been laughed into bed..

I find this all very Cringe and actually puts me completely off them. Would u ever be able to take them serious?
If there isn't physical attraction there , then there is no way I could possibly have any sort of sexual contact.

However , someone who makes me laugh naturally without trying to Is a winner.

When I went on my first ever date, this boy in particular made me fall for him even harder by making me laugh without even knowing. He took me to London ( I can't remember where we was now as was many years ago) and somehow we ended up crawling through some dark maze in a attraction. He though he was a gent by going first.. thinking he knew the way... and walked straight into a black wall... and yes he Hurt himself.. it really got me , and I was in tears laughing. He's now my finance. He still makes me laugh, without meaning too.

I am not sure about comedy being a aphrodisiac, however I have watched quite a few dating type programees on the subject of how guys and girls are wired differently.

An ideal attribute of a guy of which I am really hopeless at , according to a lot of women and studies is the ability to make a woman laugh and feel at ease . Whilst not quite getting her into bed it does make her feel perhaps far more receptive to the guy and perhaps keeps her interest going.

Yes! Making me laugh is the best way to get me into bed buck naked and horny! No idea why, but my husband has a this peculiar talent for making me double over with laughter and then it's fireworks in bed. Funny movies get me going big time and I've always thought that funny sex is the best sex! Even when he's domming me, my husband has a way of taking the edge off it by adding the occasional sarcastic remark or joke that really does it for me.

It has to be spontanous though, if you try too hard you won't get anywhere with me.

Im a funny guy, but it hasnt ever got anyone into bed :), Might just be because im shy though.

I find it takes the mood away! Personally It just doesn't do it for me. We do tend to have a giggle after sex- especially if everything goes a bit astray at the end... I'll leave you to your imagination for that though!

The LHM Leopard print thong certainly helped my cause!

Oh and a friend of mine (honest a friend) used to use some appalling chat up lines in the clubs of a weekend, annoyingly with a reasonable level of success. The best/worst pending on your outlook:

Him: Tell me, have you ever had a Parrot on your left shoulder?
Her: No (more often than not got a bit awkward if she said yes)
Him: Hmm so, have you ever had a Parrot on your right shoulder?
Her: No. And by now becoming more intrigued as to where this conversation is going.
Him: Would you mind sticking out you tongue.
She usually obliges.
Him: Well I bet you've had a cock or two on the end of that!

The first time I saw this in action I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing, I was even more shocked to see the pair leave together!

luvved up cupple wrote:

The LHM Leopard print thong certainly helped my cause!

Oh and a friend of mine (honest a friend) used to use some appalling chat up lines in the clubs of a weekend, annoyingly with a reasonable level of success. The best/worst pending on your outlook:

Him: Tell me, have you ever had a Parrot on your left shoulder?
Her: No (more often than not got a bit awkward if she said yes)
Him: Hmm so, have you ever had a Parrot on your right shoulder?
Her: No. And by now becoming more intrigued as to where this conversation is going.
Him: Would you mind sticking out you tongue.
She usually obliges.
Him: Well I bet you've had a cock or two on the end of that!

The first time I saw this in action I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing, I was even more shocked to see the pair leave together!

Not sure what to make of that lol![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I guess it will depend on the sense of humour of the woman in that case