Has anyone got a sexy ringtone?

Should love honey stock some sexy rings tones for us to down load ?

If you have were down loaded , did you record them yourselves.

Can you tell us what yours is please.

What would a sexy ringtone be? Do you mean actual recorded sex noises or like a bit of Barry white's let get it on? Hahahaha I'm laughing at the thought of either 😂

Oh wait, no, it was Marvin Gaye that did let's get it on! I'm going to find it as a ringtone 😂

Wait... You can still download ringtones? 

I suppose at some point a phone has no info in it's memory, and one must transfer the data from somewhere, be that music or whatevs, but whether that is a down or an upload is open to debate one supposes.

Anyway, my phone is perma-silent, and I couldn't tell you what you what the ringtone is beyond factory default,

Someone asked me this the other day and indeed i do have a sexy ring but my name is not Tony...

I'll get my coat, it's the skin-tight latex one.

I'm boring, my phone is just permanently on silent/vibrate.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm boring, my phone is just permanently on silent/vibrate.

Yeah mine too !

I have the Mission Impossible theme ringtone it suits my busy life.

Have to admit that a while ago I had the stripper as mine. It was fun as people heard it then paused until they remembered what it was. Then smiled.

I think I just might bring it back.

I have the Laurel and Hardy theme (Cukoo) as my ring tone, it makes me smile every time it goes off

11th Doctor Who theme.

The one the phone came with.....No idea how to change it ! Lol xx

*Must not make a joke about anal bleaching*

Ah bugger.

Mine is George Takei saying `Oh myyyyyyyyyy` in that deep voice of his,is that sexy enough? Get the `Zedge` app off the Play Store,loads of free ringtones and notification stuff.

Why did I not think most of you lovely ladies would have them on silent but full vibrate mmm

'Wet the Bed' by Chris Brown, but only for OH, and I answer it as quickly as possible

Deadpool for everyone else

Sexy ringtones would be brilliant though, especially to download to OHs phone without them knowing hehe :P x

Mine is the opening music from The Muppet Show - not sure if that's sexy, but then again... Miss Piggy was one hell of a woman!

Barnum Hornwaffle wrote:

Mine is the opening music from The Muppet Show - not sure if that's sexy, but then again... Miss Piggy was one hell of a woman!

Not sexy....but this awesome x

AlyBlue wrote:

Barnum Hornwaffle wrote:

Not sexy....but this awesome x

Ha ha defo not sexy oink oink lol