Has anyone here used Sex Toy Happiness Promise?

The last time I didn’t like a toy I could choose another at the same price I paid. I think that has finished, now.

But I recently returned some lingerie and it was all done by email - I was refunded for the price I paid (printed the returns label at home, but it can be done at a post office), it was fast and they let me know via email. The money was refunded via the original payment method - paypal, in my case.

The company is growing - I guess the perks which work for a small business have to change as it grows?

It is still a good deal.

1 Like

Yes, in my experience.
Check with Customer Sevices if you are unsure? They are helpful.

1 Like

I’ve never used it but purchased a couple of items recently that haven’t worked / my nipples were no good for the nipple clamps for example and were far too painful and uncomfortable.

I’ve still got the boxes and packaging that came with the items so will fill out the sex toy happiness form soon.

Not sure if you always need all the paperwork and packaging for the item to return or can you just return the item in general packaging?

It’s a great fantastic service. I think I’ve been buying toys and lingerie from LH for over two years now.

Yes. Twice. Once because the the toy had a super strong chemically smell that wouldn’t go, despite washing it. They refunded me. And once because my favourite, silicon 7 black dildo, stopped working after a few weeks. They offered me a refund or send a replacement. I opted for replacement with free delivery.

Both times it was over LiveChat and super easy. No interrogation or anything.

Another time I asked about lighter steel dildos and they weren’t sure of exact weights but recommended glass options for me :blush:

2 Likes

Just last week. An Edge silicone cock ring and ball divider. Too stretchy to do either job so I requested a return, emailed an explanation of the problem and got a very quick response advising me of a refund with no need to return the product.

1 Like

I used it a few weeks ago for the first time ever (been purchasing from LH for over 3 years) - we bought our first suction cup dildo but found it a bit too short / bit too curved and a bit too thin.

It wasn’t very expensive so wasn’t really too worried but I filled out the online sex toy happiness form and someone e-mailed me back promptly and gave me a refund for it and I replied saying why it hadn’t worked for us. Great service!

1 Like

Yep, I’ve used it twice and it was very easy, I was really nervous the second time cos I didn’t want it to seem like I was taking advantage but they were lovely and the whole process was so straightforward. Got refunded for some vibrating kegel balls and a clit pebble that wouldn’t work with my anatomy

1 Like