Has anyone told you they have masturbated whilst thinking of you?

If yes did you take it as a compliment or feel uncomfortable about it ?

Would you like to know that you'd turned some one on enough that they want to think of you?

Only my husband so of course I wouldn't mind 😊

Yes, a few people have.......up to them if they want too, it dosent bother me xx

Outside of a relationship, no, no-one's ever admitted as much. Whilst I don't have high self confidence, I'd like to think that someone I've crossed paths with has fancied me enough to secretly think about me when masturbating.

Would I like to be told? Definitely, I'd consider it a huge compliment! 😊

Yes a few people. I see no problem with that since most of them were quite close to me so it's not a big deal and it's kind of a compliment.

Yes and its a real compliment. Love the idea

Yes I've told twice and I think it's a real turn on :))

No, nobody has ever said that to me. I quite like the thought of it though 😊

Nope, noone's ever said that to me. The idea of it does get me a bit tingly

yes, a few times from me going on cam sites, although flattering thats not really real life..

my OH (long distance) he knows how much i perve over him when he cant be there.

Yes! Gave me the boke 😷 tbh.... not flattering at all! A random has no meaning for me... fill your boots dude!

Prefer my OH telling me he gets off over me anytime of the week 👍

I love it when my OH does this. She sent me an upskirt video once clearly showing the contractions as she came.

As for strangers, I think that would be a little creepy but it hasn't happened.

Please be careful what you post here. 

Indirectly telling someone you are going to use the pics they post here for pleasure will get you warned and potentially banned. 

If it happens again the thread will be closed! 

A few times. Only people that I was talking to in that sense though, none that weren't invited to do so 😂 as far as I can remember. It is quite nice tbh especially when it's someone you think of

I had been told previously from a few friends, but it is hot to know. although you often know your OH would its hot to know other people find you attractive too. Although id still be unsure if i would admit it to a friend if id thought of them for worry of their reaction.

A few people have told me, and I felt pretty grossed out by it and avoided those people after that (especially in college, it's super intimidating).
When it comes from my partner though, I'm deeply flattered and a little aroused by it. :) <3

Yes, it turns me on to know I am having that effect on my man

I've been told and I'm flattered by it. Someone thinking you're attractive/sexy enough to masturbate over is a compliment in my eyes. 😀

In an old workplace where I used to just do weekends there was a girl who worked across from me, let's call her Emily (not her real name) who was very attractive and always smiling. We got on quite well and there was light banter between us in downtime, but throughout the day we'd often catch each other looking across at the other.

Anyway, fast forward a couple of years at an Xmas party, during the sit down meal - surrounded by women, mind you (there was only like one other guy and the manager working there who was male) - after a couple of drinks, someone decided to ask the table if anyone had ever had inappropriate thoughts about a fellow colleague, and Emily confessed to having erotically charged dreams about a certain someone and when pressed on the matter, gave an embarrassed nod in my direction. Like out of some film, I was mid-sip from my beer and nearly choked as I coughed and spluttered about.

The other women were, as you can imagine, quite animated at this and I could feel my ears going red. After the embarrassment faded away and on my way home, however, I remember feeling rather flattered and had a slightly smug smile on my face.

Shouganai wrote:

A few people have told me, and I felt pretty grossed out by it and avoided those people after that (especially in college, it's super intimidating).
When it comes from my partner though, I'm deeply flattered and a little aroused by it. :) <3

This is how I feel too. If it's anyone I'm not having sex with I would find it incredibly creepy. I think often the intention is to make me feel uncomfortable, like an unsolicited dick pic. Gross. But if it's someone I have sex with its a fun way of saying you turn me on. So totally depends.