Has your fantasy ever come true?

Yes, I had been noticing, looking at a girl who worked near where I worked.

I got chatting with her one day as she was waiting for her mum to pick her up. She was 18, brunette, petite (5ft tall) very pretty. She wore tight leggins and had a bum to die for.

I had hot fantasies whilst mastubating of sliding my penis into her anus. I thought, if only!

We chatted some more as days went on.

One day she came back to my place in her dinner hour!

I ended up with her (bottom half naked) on all fours on my bedroom floor.

I played with her clit and pussy and slid into her (PiV) for a little while, i recall her vagina was extremely wet and squirting when I played with her clit. I then started to play with her butt hole which she seemed to like so pulled out of her vagina and pressed my now solid penis against her anus. Lube didn’t seem to be required everything was wet and slippery naturally!
A couple of soft pushes and pop, I was inside. I continued to slide carefully into her tight bum hole to about halfway of my penis deep and began to pump backwards and forwards, I didn’t go balls deep as first time anal for her. I soon had an explosive cum, I just could not hold back. She went off to the toilet to release her cream pie while I recall remaining kneeling on bedroom floor, looking up to the heavens thinking ‘there is a god’ afterall!

We dated for a while and did lots of anal, I got balls deep many times. She seemed to prefer PiA to PiV infact. Just brilliant but I was not able to stay with her - she had some issues shall we say…

I really wish I could do a ‘weird science’ job and take all the ‘best bits’ of sex from past GFs and ‘download’ to a woman of choice. In the film, they used Kelly LeBrook as their ‘host’ . I of course would choose my OH as host because shes damn sexy anyway.

This I do know is a fantasy that will never be realised!

3 Likes

For a long time my wife was not interested in sex toys or anything like that, while I was always curious. Now we’ve got a small collection of stuff that we incorporate somewhat regularly into our sex life.

I think it helped that a lot of women in one of her mom’s groups on FB talk pretty openly about that stuff, and when I surprised her with a magic wand (the thought being that if she wasn’t into it, I could at least use it as a back massager :laughing: ) she was intrigued as that was a toy that came up a lot in those posts.

Coincidentally enough, we’ve been talking more about exploring prostate play and doing some pegging, and she has informed me that quite a lot of a couples on some of those mom groups do it! This came to light when I asked her if she thought I was weird or gross for wanting to try it, and her response was that it’s way more common than people seem to think based on what she’s seen in those groups. So I guess that’ll be another one to check off in the near future.

1 Like

I wish some of my OH friends would step up and talk to her about the merits of anal sex :laughing:

" and even while I’m inside her arse. "

You’re a lucky man.

1 Like

You’d obviously need to meet a guy you like and trust enough to fulfil your fantasy.

I wish my OH would bring a GF home who likes anal then i’d be fine :laughing:

Yes my OH says I was the first to do it with her, she’s never been mad about it but we used to do it, only on our sides spooning though.

She says she doesn’t want it anymore so I have to respect that. She now says reason is that “it’s uncomfortable”

I’m wondering if one reason is I have learnt I have a bit above average girth. When almost hard I measure 5.5" around. Probably nearer 6" circumference at full fit to burst erection.

We’re trying an ‘anus substitute toy’ hopefully tonight so I’m going to report how it went soon as… wish me luck

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Back in the eighties I had a crush/fantasy about a local girl and we went out for three and a half years, so yes mine came true albeit for a short amount of time.
FRUTAL

2 Likes

Sadly not… No impregnation threesome for me!

1 Like

Yeah some of them have, hot tub, skinny dipping and a door sex swing all have within the last two years, one very recently…

My current one of a threesum hasn’t but I suspect that will just stay a fantasy…

1 Like

Since meeting my new partner I have certainly ticked a few off! Sex whilst being watched, having sex in the same room as others, sex in a hot tub all done. And some great outfits thrown in to the mix as well! Still need outside in the rain!

6 Likes

One of mine literally just did - blue jeans, white shirt , soft music and an amazing evening.

6 Likes

Mine are changing all the time.
One I had came true last night. I had the 8” suction dildo on the wall and my wife backed on to it while going down on me. She enjoyed it which was good. I could really see much on my back though.
It’s one ticked off the list. Now to see if I can exchange the rubber penis for a real one, or perhaps a woman.

3 Likes

I am ticking off loads of recent. I’ve found my libido again and decided to open up about my fantasies to my wonderfully supportive wife. We’ve tried anal and toy play and I love it. Just ordered some lingerie for me so I can try that. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

1 Like

Yes …a few. It’s been said before but be careful what you wish for!
I desperately wanted an ffm threesome with a friend of OH - it happened and was wonderful. One or two fantasies have just dies though!

1 Like

Damn , only in my wildest fantasy am I gardener to @anna.michelsburg or @Sophie01 .
I’ll just have to make do with Lady Chatterley I guess

3 Likes

My wife has gone from not wanting sex to becoming an erotic goddess! We have been listening to podcasts, buying new toys and lingerie and having long, sexy, passion playdates.
She is now happy to wear all sorts of sexy lingerie and masturbate in lots of ways, using fingers and toys whilst playing with me at the same time.
I guess that’s pretty much my fantasy come true. I’m a happy husband :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Swinging will be be crossed of the fantasy list in the near future and maybe being anally penetrated by a real cock at the same time. We’re planning to attend to a bi-sexual swingers party.

3 Likes

Which podcasts do you rate? Not found anything and would be very interested. Thanks

1 Like

Hi there
I like Shameless Sex (April and Amy), Honeydew Me, the Horny Housewife, Layla Martin, Susan Britton, Dr Emily Nagoski, Kim Anami and we watched Sex, Love and Goop on tv.
Basically female led, sex positive conversations.
Worked for us!

3 Likes