Have dildos ruined your wife/gf ?

If you don't know where your pelvic muscles are, go to the loo and squeeze to stop mis stream - you'll feel a tightness from front to back, that's your pelvic floor muscles. Try it a few times to get the hang of it but don't make a habit of it as it's not great for your bladder!

Then you can squeeze them at any time - 1 second hold, 1 second relax for ten times. Squeeze and hold tight for 10 seconds, release for four then squeeze again... again up to 10 times. You can flutter them fast. Also there are some internal muscles in there where if you 'push' they tighten inside but leave the out muscles relaxed - if you push then squeeze in rhythm you can milk a man. Men can do these excersises too!

Any bellydancer will have incredible pelvic floor muscles too! I should know there's a reason it's called a fertility dance! I did however manage to accidently dislocate a partners finger in there once *oooops* he didn't actually mind too much lol.

I'm just glad it was a finger that got dislocated and it wasn't something more precious being damaged! Very impressive though! x

Jezuz Miss Kitty! Think I might start bellydancing! lol.

thanks for the instructions. May have to have a play with this :)

You can also get a TENS machine with a probe that tightens the pelvic floor - designed for after birth (well that's the official sales pitch ) I know many people who keep TENS for kinky electro play and at fetish fairs have seen various probes and cock rings for them! Soooo... sex toys can deffinately improve the condition of bits rather than ruin them

And yeah I have caused pain to willies with the demon minky before lol, but it's worth it - if only for the scream! I bought a TENS for the birth of my baby in a few weeks time and going to get a probe and accesories for after, I hear there is bellydance classes in this area too - will have to let you know if I regain my former self!

Ooh is it that close to having your sprog? Good luck! What you hoping for?

Miss Kitty should be a sales person :P

Practice stopping the flow of urine while peeing. Let it flow, then hold it, let it flow, then hold it. Remember exactly how you tightened up to stop the flow of urine, and do sets of 15 or 20 every other day or so.

I've once heard someone describe doing a kegel as tightening your ass hole as tihgt as possible, then focusing the effort forward to your pussy, then trying to suck it up and make it touch your belly button from the inside. Wild huh?

What a horrible title for a thread!

As far as I'm concerned pussy's are all lovely and if they are or have been filled with dildos, beads and other surprises...so much the better..I like an adventurous pussy!

xxKPxx

I totally agree with you on that one. The more that has been in there, the more exciting things have likely been.

Strapon! wrote:

Women will always prefer men to toys....the intimacy factor and affection and all that can't be underestimated!

I agree. Yes, toys vibrate, are shaped to work well and actually make me orgasm significantly easier than my boyfriend does, but it's nothing compared to the warmth and intimacy. If I had a choice between no toys and never orgasming again or actual sex, I'd take the sex every time.

Ecksvie wrote:

Strapon! wrote:

Women will always prefer men to toys....the intimacy factor and affection and all that can't be underestimated!

I agree. Yes, toys vibrate, are shaped to work well and actually make me orgasm significantly easier than my boyfriend does, but it's nothing compared to the warmth and intimacy. If I had a choice between no toys and never orgasming again or actual sex, I'd take the sex every time.

Well, except for those women who prefer partners who aren't men? I don't always prefer men, sometimes I prefer women (depending on the individual). And certainly some partners are so horrible that I run away straight back to my toy box. :p

So I have to disagree with "women will always prefer men to toys". Plus, there are those who identify as asexual or celibate. I think most actively sexual people will generally prefer human sexual partners over inanimate objects, but I'm sure some prefer the objects. Vive la différence! :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Strapon! wrote:

Well, except for those women who prefer partners who aren't men? I don't always prefer men, sometimes I prefer women (depending on the individual). And certainly some partners are so horrible that I run away straight back to my toy box. :p

So I have to disagree with "women will always prefer men to toys". Plus, there are those who identify as asexual or celibate. I think most actively sexual people will generally prefer human sexual partners over inanimate objects, but I'm sure some prefer the objects. Vive la différence! :)

lol, this is getting rather specific now. I think most heterosexual women would chose a partner over a toy, but there are exceptions. I know I'd much prefer my toys than a man I was having a sexual fling with. Furthermore, there are things that my toys can do for me that my partner never will, but at the same time there are things my partner can do for me that my toys will never be able to do. There are pros and cons of each, and I think for most women, having a connection and being loved is much more important than physical pleasure.

Ecksvie wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

lol, this is getting rather specific now. I think most heterosexual women would chose a partner over a toy, but there are exceptions. I know I'd much prefer my toys than a man I was having a sexual fling with. Furthermore, there are things that my toys can do for me that my partner never will, but at the same time there are things my partner can do for me that my toys will never be able to do. There are pros and cons of each, and I think for most women, having a connection and being loved is much more important than physical pleasure.

I agree. My toys just can't bring me coffee in the morning or refill my juice glass or bring me dinner or do the shopping.

And my toys won't go "awww" when the guy on the gun show shoots food and I whine "Kvetch, he's shooting food, make it stoooooopppp!" :)