Have you ever bought something and thought OMG !

First of all I know Lovehoney have an excellent, no quibble, returns policy . A returns policy IMO that beats all the competition . However if I have bought something because I didn't do enough research on the item, then unless its faulty , I don't return it as I don't feel its LHs fault that I messed up. That is just my feeling here .

Anyway we did our first questionairre on each other some years ago which revealed my Mrs wanted to be spanked with an implement .

So we ordered ( she chose it !) what was described as a paddle for experienced and beginners alike. It wasn't expensive and looked quite innocent being blue and pink.

We got it delivered with some othe bits ( condoms and lube) and there was the paddle. It did look quite inoocent but then I noticed inbetwewen the vinyl stitched layers it looks like it was reinforced with a stiff sheet of plastic or metal making it quite a heavy sturdy thumper. OMG I thougth there is no way on earth I am hitting my wifes backside with that ! One for the future I thought and a more friendlier paddle with fur on one side and leather on the other was purchased next .This is the one we currently use by me mainly on her.Its really her thing not mine if being honest .

The original paddle we sill have and is kept in the toy box. We nicknamed the the "naughty" stick and is used against the instigater of arguments between me and my Mrs,over clothes though ! At least we don't have many arguments !

Hahaha I'm intrigued
.. I think I need a naughty stick for when hubby is being grumpy!

Haha that's brilliant! I'm curious about which paddle this is!

Probably our first dildo about 15 years ago. It didn't really look that big in the box.

NatandTom wrote:

Its one Love Honey don't do now . I am guessing its becasue it was reinfoced and I dare say could be potentially harmfull if the stitching came undone through constant use.

My hubby bought a rubber fist, which was intended for my butt ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I nearly had a stroke, and asked him to return it, but he said no. I have tried to use it after a loooooot of warming up and stretching, but an ice cube has a better chance if surviving in hell. It isn't going up there, so all it is these days is something we use to punch each other with when least expected. Having someone jump out from behind furniture and cop you in the head with a rubber fisting dildo is funnier than you'd think ๐Ÿ˜‚

mysteron wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Its one Love Honey don't do now . I am guessing its becasue it was reinfoced and I dare say could be potentially harmfull if the stitching came undone through constant use.

I'm totally not looking through discontinued paddles to try and find it...

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

My hubby bought a rubber fist, which was intended for my butt ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I nearly had a stroke, and asked him to return it, but he said no. I have tried to use it after a loooooot of warming up and stretching, but an ice cube has a better chance if surviving in hell. It isn't going up there, so all it is these days is something we use to punch each other with when least expected. Having someone jump out from behind furniture and cop you in the head with a rubber fisting dildo is funnier than you'd think ๐Ÿ˜‚

That is really funny and admire your reluctance about returning it as it wasn't LH's fault

OUCH, us guys have no concept of size๐Ÿ˜Š. Glad it's getting some use though๐Ÿ˜‚

njoy11 dildo - i knew it would be big, but seeing it and holding it in real life was something mind blowing!

Yes! My girlfriend and I bought this for the length and completely overlooked the girth: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22235

It became sort of a mascot of our house for a while (we lived with 3 other people), and we chased each other around the house with it. One of my housemates used it to chase away Jehova's witnesses from our door, which made me feel really bad so I tossed it out after that. A while later we got the same one for a present. Think we tried it once and went like "nope" and I don't think we brought it with us when we moved.

I wonder if it would be different now though... *considering trying again*

Nothing to add to this list, but thanks for the laughs, everyone.

Yes guys some great laughs !