Have you ever tasted your own cum?

my ex used to make me open my mouth before he would kiss me after i gave him a blow job to make sure i really had swallord all his cum, only then he would kiss me! (might be cos i wanted him to taste his cum himself, i had to so why shouldnt he? lol)

my bloke now is lovely tho, his only ever cum in my mouth once, as he normaly likes to cum over my tits or oral normaly leads to sex, but this one time i wouldnt let him and he cum in my mouth, i swalloed then smiled up at him and he pulled me up and kissed me (i think he rather liked that, as he hadnt cum in someones mouth before and he said we'd be doing that again ) thats was a good night lol

ive never been licked out after sex, would love to tho as i find im more senstive after sex and would cum even more and harder, but i dont think the bloke would want to lick his own cum out of me. (my ex wouldnt)

ive tasted myself tho, sucked blokes fingers after his fingerd me, kissed him after gone down on me, sucked his cock after being in me, sucked his cock after his been inside me and cum inside me.

dont think it bothers women as much as men for some reason

diamonds

I have heard us girlies vary too depending on food and time of the mon th but fellas definately do.

luckily current fella is always good :D but my ex, not so much, not terrible just not great. Not a hygiene thing or anything, just how he's made i guess.

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

I have heard us girlies vary too depending on food and time of the mon th but fellas definately do.

luckily current fella is always good :D but my ex, not so much, not terrible just not great. Not a hygiene thing or anything, just how he's made i guess.

apperantly if ur bloke eats alot of fruit his cum taste sweeter but if they drink alot of beer it taste more sour

Yeah I heard similar. Fella has a sweet tooth maybe thats why lol

ex was a beer/kebab man... plus drank gallons of coffee and smoked so maybe....

well that prob why i not had probs, mine eats lots of fruit and doesnt drink and not much into spicy food, but does drink a lot of capuccino

diamonds wrote:

my ex used to make me open my mouth before he would kiss me after i gave him a blow job to make sure i really had swallord all his cum, only then he would kiss me! (might be cos i wanted him to taste his cum himself, i had to so why shouldnt he? lol)

my bloke now is lovely tho, his only ever cum in my mouth once, as he normaly likes to cum over my tits or oral normaly leads to sex, but this one time i wouldnt let him and he cum in my mouth, i swalloed then smiled up at him and he pulled me up and kissed me External Media (i think he rather liked that, as he hadnt cum in someones mouth before and he said we'd be doing that again External Media) thats was a good night lol

ive never been licked out after sex, would love to tho as i find im more senstive after sex and would cum even more and harder, but i dont think the bloke would want to lick his own cum out of me. (my ex wouldnt)

ive tasted myself tho, sucked blokes fingers after his fingerd me, kissed him after gone down on me, sucked his cock after being in me, sucked his cock after his been inside me and cum inside me.

dont think it bothers women as much as men for some reason External Media

diamonds

It sounds like your Ex was not very nice External Media

Personally, I would have no problems at all licking out my partner after cumming inside her (in fact the thought of doing that is having a certain effect and might mean I have to go visit another thread External Media)

hehe that's another one of those nice surprises when a man happily goes on you on you after without batting an eyelid mmmm

It sounds like your Ex was not very nice External Media

he wasnt but thats why his an ex External Media

im doing much better with my bloke now tho External Media

I came in my own mouth once whilst masturbating (unintentionally I might add) - all I could think at the time (apart from surprise) was that its really hot

My bloke has started licking drops of cum off my tits or stomach when he cums on me, and then kissing me as if to transfer it into my mouth.

Mega turn on, mainly for the tabboo factor!

I doubt he'd ever agree to swallow his own, but then again he used to say he'd never do anal...

lol x

Unknown wrote:

I came in my own mouth once whilst masturbating (unintentionally I might add) - all I could think at the time (apart from surprise) was that its really hot

you must be very flexible x

If I prolong him for a while, I can have my fella's cum hitting the headboard and he's not at all flexible, some guys are but I think its the pressure build up too :)

If us blokes are REALLY honest, we've all dipped a finger in & tasted our own baby batter. I've accidently shot my wad that hard that's it's hit me in the eye mouth, It's not that bad but I wouldn't want a full load.

I have no probs kissing my missus full on after she has drunk my load she gladly swallows every time so the least I can do is show her I love her (she'd never swallow whilst pregnant or breast feeding (not at the same time obviously).

Been down on the wife after making a 'deposit', if you stay up on the clit it's not too bad.

Mucky, its safe to say you're far too honest :-P

x x x

And have you hun?

You should know the answer to that dearest :-P

x x x

Yeah I've tasted mine, and swallowed it, just a bit salty, though until I came on this forum I never knew you could change the taste of your cum by eating different things, unless that is just an old wives tale. (Some old wives!)

Nope walrus, no wives tale, it's a fact, you change it SO easily, Cider is the best thing by far. There is a thread on it somewhere!

I agree Mucky...when I see a guy drinking cider, I pretty much just HAVE to give him a blowjob...

I mean it tastes so damn good!

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I agree Mucky...when I see a guy drinking cider, I pretty much just HAVE to give him a blowjob...

I mean it tastes so damn good!

xxx

You could make that into a great advert RuRu, I can just see it now