Have you ever tasted your own cum?

new magners advert!

perhaps I shud contact someone?

xxx

Well RuRu, the next time you have a party can I come? I'll fetch a full crate of Scrumpy!

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I agree Mucky...when I see a guy drinking cider, I pretty much just HAVE to give him a blowjob...

I mean it tastes so damn good!

xxx

Hmmm, I think I know what I need to be doing while wearing a rubber suit External Media

oh good lord...Mucky and BC...I am imagining all sorts of things now!

xxx

Maybe there needs to be a new section on this forum?

Recipe section to get different flavours of cum?

Do the female fluids vary in taste depending on what food is eaten?

Oh - and one final comment ..... heard this on TV a while back "If god were a woman, cum would be chocolate flavoured"

we dont all have a sweet tooth , i dont like chocolate would prefer cider flavoured cum yummy

You like Cider as well, huh ;)

What about spiced rum flavour??

Check out this thread, one of the first I got involved with! Cumtastic!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/28642-cum-tasting/

Captain morgans spicy rum, like drinkin velvet

Mucky Duck wrote:

Nope walrus, no wives tale, it's a fact, you change it SO easily, Cider is the best thing by far. There is a thread on it somewhere!

now THAT explains a lot.... guess what my 'little sweetie' drinks? lol

Mucky Duck wrote:

Nope walrus, no wives tale, it's a fact, you change it SO easily, Cider is the best thing by far. There is a thread on it somewhere!

now THAT explains a lot.... guess what my 'little sweetie' drinks? lol

God all this talk of delicious tasting cum is making me want to go down the pub!

xxx

My wife is pretty reserved sexually but getting better (with encouragement ) so I don't get very many blowjobs, which kills me, because when she does (usually when she's had a drink!) she's mindblowingly good at it! Never cum in her mouth though sadly, and haven't suggested it (yet!) but I reckon when I do manage it the first thing I will do after is give her the biggest, sloppiest kiss...

When she does use her mouth I always make sure to kiss her straight after as I really enjoy the taste of my precum in her mouth, so I'm sure I would enjoy it.

Funny girl my wife - I get the feeling that just under the surface she is incredibly dirty...

you no what you need to do then monte....get her down the pub more...lol

Ah, but in my experience, precum tastes very very different to cum, anyone else noticed that?

x x x

I've tasted mine cos someone asked if I ever had and so I did out of curiosity and also in a (failed) attempt to convince Mrs 'B that it's not that bad!!

Hahahaha, why a failed attempt BB?

x x x x x

and what did it taste like bb. what had you been eating or drinking

I've tasted mine cos someone asked if I ever had and so I did out of curiosity and also in a (failed) attempt to convince Mrs 'B that it's not that bad!!

I did it once a few years back when very drunk but she said later that she didn't enjoy it- and I won't ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy because then I won't enjoy it either apart from anything else! She did say a while back that she didn't enjoy me going down on her because she thought it couldn't be very nice for me- it's actually one of my favorite things!