Have You Ever?

Yes. Tastes good, but not that keen on the texture.

HYE dribbed cum (out of your cock or pussy as appropriate)?

Yes

HYE made love on a rooftop?

Years ago on a car roof and on the top of a multistorey. HYE. Played role play games while being out.

Yes, I wanted to play out my scent fetish meeting someone in a club and wearing her clothes, So we went out clubbing but acted as total strangers.

HYE been so curious of what you cum or pussy juice /cream taste like that you put it on some food to eat?

No. HYE masterbated in your workplace?

No, have you

often. Have you ever had group sex?

Hi, no i would like to

will65 wrote:

Hi, no i would like to

Wot was your question?

Imaginary question to keep things going . "would you like to mentor an inexperienced woman in the art of sex " Why , yes I would . WYE Preform a sex act for your partner that has no appeal to you or maybe even disgusts you to please them ?

MrsSO wrote:

often. Have you ever had group sex?

No

HYE tasted your own juices

Years ago as a youngster I could suck my own. HYE had sex on the see front late at night.

Mr LNT wrote:

HYE had sex on the see front late at night.

I've done lots of the sea front late at night. Masturbated (both him and me), BJ, full sex.

1 Like

Oldman wrote:

WYE Preform a sex act for your partner that has no appeal to you or maybe even disgusts you to please them ?

Yes I would. And sometimes, it turns out I'm not as disgusted about it as I thought I'd be, and sometimes I actually ended up loving it!

WYE wet yourself if your partner asked you to?

After reading your blog, 100%!!!!! Before that I would have said no. WYE have sex in your workplace?

MrandMrs_L wrote:

After reading your blog, 100%!!!!! Before that I would have said no. WYE have sex in your workplace?

:-) Glad the blog has had a positive effect!

Yes, I would have sex in my workplace, and did in a previous one, but with care, as I really don't want to lose my job. I love it too much!

sq

No. Too risky. Have you ever been on cam and masturbated live on the internet?

No Hye given a golden shower

Yes, done all sorts of things with pee.

HYE got cum up your nose?

Haha no! Ive cum pretty much everywhere apart from there. Hye peed your pants for a partner?