Having sex whilst on your period?

Hey everyone, happy weekend!!
How many of you have sex whilst on your period or for the men have sex with your partner or someone whilst they are on your period do you like it? Hate it? Or not tried it? X​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

I was super self conscious about it when I met my hubby and it was a big no no …
Years later I don’t care so much as he doesn’t see it as an issue…
So yes we have sex whilst I’m on my period

2 Likes

I have done and it never bothered me, but then I was with a girl I loved at the time.

1 Like

My OH actually finds it a real turn on, goes down on me and everything. Maybe because its considered a bit taboo? (Not that it should be). Also for me it makes my period shorter usually - so bonus!

3 Likes

No we don’t.
I generally don’t feel like it, and don’t like the mess.

1 Like

We have done in our younger days, but not anything we do now.

It’s a time for toys and other methods of play :star_struck:

2 Likes

We used to do it pre kids, never bothered us.

Kids have changed my wife’s playground geometry though, and tampons dont fit anymore… and she bleeds more heavily now too.

Since she now uses towels, she prefers not to as it gets pretty bloody everywhere apparently.

2 Likes

Yes. We have sex during my wifes period and it does not bother me. Only difference she does not give me a bj after having my penis in her and doe not like me finishing in her mouth during this time which is understandable. On the odd occassion during her period she crave s anal

2 Likes

There’s a lot of stigma around periods and it being ‘dirty’, but for the most part, I think views are changing.
I’m currently single, but often find that orgasms can help ease the severity of my really bad period cramps. So my toys can see a quite a bit of use at that time.

3 Likes

Not for me, I really hate blood! It would make an awful mess too and I always feel boated and uncomfortable even on painkillers so I’m not exactly feeling sexy or in the mood!

2 Likes

I was self conscious when it first happened. We were having sex, and my period decided to turn up half way through (mine were never regular, never had been. I could months without one, even a year or so) it didn’t bother him and he carried on. If and when I did have my period, we still had sex.
We just laid out a towel for me to lay on. I’ve had the coil fitted, so no worrying coming on during sex.

2 Likes

Not for the first for few days. But if my wife gets a bit lighter towards the end we lay a thin easy to wash towel down but normally no mess then just a bit on me when I’m come out.

1 Like

Luckily I don’t need to worry about trying this sort of thing but it do make me wonder if it’s like really messy with blood everywhere?!

In hindsight I guess it’s kinda more cleaner than anal or rather on the same level as you can never tell how anal play will turn out with another person, like have they cleaned properly, will it be messy, will it smell and in practicality your bound to have times when blood is involved too…

3 Likes

We dont have sex for the first 3 days, but after this the wife is always at her horniest and wants me inside her. It doesnt bother either of us and i find it quite a turn on especially during oral.

5 Likes

We don’t generally engage in period sex, Im super heavy.
Its oddly become a bit of a denial kink for me.
My bits are off limits for a week, Im even more horny than normally. Lots of blow jobs and breast play.
Im like a woman possessed when I finish shark week.
Im sure Mr John would have no objections to period sex if I wanted it. I rather enjoy the frustration.

5 Likes

Same as @Mrs.John - I’m usually super bloated and groggy for the first few days so wouldn’t want to, but then we love the build and tease waiting for it to end and sex is then explosive! Hubby has always said he doesn’t mind so would have sex while I’m on.

4 Likes

@WelshDragonette is this a Welsh thing? :smile:

I don’t get periods anymore (I’ve had a hysterectomy) but when I did I’d get really horny. One partner loved the extra wetness but then I developed fibroids and my periods got really heavy and painful.
One pretty memorable time before I knew I had fibroids, was with a new partner. First time I had met him too and I was bleeding really heavily but he still wanted to visit and I wanted sex. He was covered in my blood from the top of his thighs to his stomach. It got to a point that we had to stop because the bleeding wasn’t stopping and I was getting awful cramps. I actually thought I was pregnant and having a miscarriage, but no it was fibroids.
6 months and 1 failed surgery (to remove the fibroids) later and I had a hysterectomy. That experience gave me a blood fetish.

1 Like

Love that you kept moving forward!

1 Like

When Laura was late pregnancy we tried having sec in loads of positions and I said your bleeding quite a bit she was like don’t worry, as we have sex when she’s on anyway, she didn’t realise the extent of the bleeding, when we finished she saw the massacre I was covered from my belly button to my knees lol she was all ok as was the baby, after she’s just looked me dead in the face and said bloody hell, and I looked at her straight back and said oh no bloody me! Lol :joy: