Healthy bodies for good sex lives!

Andserkiel wrote:

My ex found a lump on one of his testicles and was so worried until the doctor confirmed it was nothing to worry about and it soon dissapeared. I can't remember what caused it now... But some more information would have reassured him I'm sure so I fully back the info blogs.

so scarey External Media im glad he is ok!

Thats the thing..there isnt enough info about these things,,altho one time I was watching the program "This Morning" and they got doctor cris to show men how to examine their testicles by having the cheif naked from the waist down! Now that was info in its rawest form! How I would love to find that clip!

Hiya Laynie shouldn't you be in bed by now???

Tallboy

I've missed so many threads - glad I read this and all turned out well Laynie. (Just booked my smear test - not my favourite past-time but necessary). Perhaps we could check out the blokes balls in return for a boob exam from them? Make it a bit more fun anyway.

tallboy247 wrote:

Hiya Laynie shouldn't you be in bed by now???

Tallboy

you know me..im awake almost 24 hours ..i only go to bed for.......heheheheExternal Media
I have decided after a remeinder from Horny pony to book my smear too ... no time like the present...
Any way I just noticed we never seem to think any of these chat are an over share! I like thatExternal Media
Any way guys Hou je taai doei doei External Media