Heels or fmbs

Not fussy I like both

I love them both, but if I had to pick it would be boots all the way.

I'll add that I love how it accentuates and draws attention to her lovely legs leading the eye up. The sleek look of the boots combined with the height off the heel and how it lifts the ass and pushes her breasts out. Just absolutely yummy. Somewhat related I like the hint of a dominatrix personality (if only).

Definitely FMBs. I find it hard to walk in heels so I don't wear them often though I have a patent black pair I just wear in the bedroom! I feel sexier in FMBs. I prefer to feel dominant rather than feminine so I love boots and sexy underwear. I also like wearing a strap on; yeah I'm destined for Dom status I think!! 😜

*sexybabe* wrote:

Definitely FMBs. I find it hard to walk in heels so I don't wear them often though I have a patent black pair I just wear in the bedroom! I feel sexier in FMBs. I prefer to feel dominant rather than feminine so I love boots and sexy underwear. I also like wearing a strap on; yeah I'm destined for Dom status I think!! 😜

I couldn't agree more, I love seeing my other half in knee high or thigh high boots.

Heels and hold ups for me!

For the less knowledgeable amongst you, which means me, what is/are fmbs?

fmbs = fcuk me boots ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Another vote for high heels (or boots with high heels), plus nylons of any variety. (Too much Benny Hill as a teenager I think).

Cumacumacumachameleon wrote:

fmbs = fcuk me boots

Another vote for high heels (or boots with high heels), plus nylons of any variety. (Too much Benny Hill as a teenager I think).

Thanks.

Given this choice, high heels for me. Well not me exactly but you know what I mean.

Used to be fmbs, now I'm more of a heels man. Not complaining at either mind ;)

The wife wears both when dressed for an intimate evening in, she has great legs and killer heels accentuate these no problem especially accompanied by stockinged legs. LH also used to sell thigh high boots with high heels, she has two pairs in black leather and red patent which are very,very sexy especially teamed with highly sexy lingerie!!

I like both but as long as OH is comfortable it's all good.
I love the feel of boots.
The more leather, the better.

Heels!!! :-)

fmbs and sexy hold ups i love the fell of the leather as oh rubs them againts my thighs as were riding each other hard and fast also love the look of fmbs when we are getting ready to go on a night out the way it shows off her legs and bum makes mrs fell hot

Heels......they're easier/quicker to take off if necessary 😉 xx

Heels all the way!

Heeled fmb's.

Fmbs with short skirts always for outdoors but heels and suspenders get me hard

Heels on shoes or boots indoors, outdoors, anywhere.

Heels on shoes gives the beautiful look to the shape of leg muscles, especially the calf. Watching a woman arrange stockings, straight legged from ankle to top, unbelivable horny