Hello all - very new to this!

Wanted to pop in and say hi, this is almost daunting for me as I've never, ever posted on a forum quite like this one before and I'm not really sure where to start.

I would like to ask for some advice on some products though while I'm here... I have no idea what I'm doing!

A few months back I purchased the Lovehoney 'Stay Longer' gel as my boyfriend sometimes feels a little upset about how long he lasts, especially if it's been a while since our last 'session' (we don't live together and both work, he works full time Monday-Friday so we can only really see each other properly on weekends and not necessarily every weekend) and he tends to cum quite quickly the first time if he is really excited. After that any other sessions feel like they last long enough to me but to him it seems like it gets him down a little, so I suggested getting some delay spray/gel and he agreed to it. The Stay Longer gel didn't seem to do much if anything at all, so I'd like a suggestion on something a little better? Not too worried about the price, just want something that'll work!

Also he is really submissive and into the idea of me being quite the dominatrix but I don't think that's really me at all, I enjoy tieing him up and doing some very light dominant play but I don't feel like I'm very good at it/being a full-on dominatrix isn't my thing. I don't want this to get in the way of our relationship or sex life so does anyone have any tips that might help me get into the role a little better? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you :)