Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined and am checking out what all the forum is about. I have only ordered from Lovehoney once so far, but that still comprises 100% of my online shopping for sex toys/novelties. I only have one question: is there anything you wish someone had told you on your first day on the Lovehoney forums that you can tell me?

Hi and welcome Raedwolf!

There's one thing you should know about the LH community - you will like it so much that you'll become almost adicted to it!

Hi Raedeolf and welcome to the forums. I agree with John, the forums are definitely addictive - lol :) x

Hi and Welcome to the forums!

Hellko there and I echo the addictive nature of the forums!

Hello and welcome

Hey, welcome to the forums x

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome :-)

Hi and welcome :) This site really is addictive!

Welcome ... I agree very addictive

Hi and welcome. All I can say is you'll spend all your free time chatting on here and all your spare money (and some that isn't spare, probably) on toys! Have fun!

Hello, welcome.

Good question. I would say read as many reviews as you can, they are so useful. Oh and prepare to spend ever spare penny you have on here. My bank statement now just shows Lovehoney!

Hi and welcome to the forums 😉

GlamRockChick wrote:

Hi and welcome. All I can say is you'll spend all your free time chatting on here and all your spare money (and some that isn't spare, probably) on toys! Have fun!

Welcome. I agree with GRC. I spend a lot of time and money here.

Welcome!

In answer to your question. I would say that i could only wish someone had warned me how addictive this site is! But in a good way lol

Hi and welcome :)

'Allo, 'Allo & welcome. Have fun.

Hello :)

Raedwolf DeLaRoca wrote:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined and am checking out what all the forum is about. I have only ordered from Lovehoney once so far, but that still comprises 100% of my online shopping for sex toys/novelties. I only have one question: is there anything you wish someone had told you on your first day on the Lovehoney forums that you can tell me?

Hi and welcome! LH is an addiction lol and like one of the others said lots of time and money spent here haha, its all wonderful though!