Hello from a long time lurker

Hi everyone,

I'm Mira. I've been reading these forums for over 5 years, and my husband has been a contributor for a similar amount of time.

I have decided to join today, as it is the fifth anniversary today of the first time my now-husband and I shagged. I've been too shy to join before, although I know he has talked about our sex life on here (I've read it all) and you are all lovely. So I decided to take the plunge.

I'm a 38 year old woman, and I know I'm incredibly lucky. I had abusive partners for over 10 years. Amongst other things, they used sex as a weapon and as a currency. My now-husband is helping me to overcome all the issues related to those 10 years. He is kind, thoughtful, caring, and most importantly, he believes in me and totally loves me. He is my best friend, my carer and my lover. He boosts me up and helps me to be the best I can be, instead of the others, who tried to keep me down. It's not all one way though, as I helped him deal with a few things, and I've given him confidence in bed, which has partly turned him into an amazing lover.

Partly due to this place, I have done things I would never have dreamed I would do, and because he makes me totally relaxed about sex and kink, I've enjoyed and come to love most of it (and I'm not sad I tried the stuff I wasn't keen on too, as I have surprised myself with what I did like!)

I hope I can add a little something to this place, as it is a gem of the internet.

Yours
Mira

Hi Mira and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining in and I hope to see you around 😊

Welcome Mira, a lovely story, I'm pleased that you have found your soulmate. I am one of the lucky ones who found their soulmate early and we have been married getting close to 40 years.

Enjoy the forums! and please contribute, it makes it all such more fun!

Hi Mira

Welcome, I totally understand what you say about an abusive partner, my late wife was abusive and its only since I met my now wife (who's previous husband was mentally abusive) were we both at last able to trust, Through that trust has come a wonderful, loving, very sexual relationship.

God luck and here's hoping all works out for you

Gentry and the OH

Hi Mira,Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome, good to know that you know what to expect here

Hi Mira, and welcome to the forum 😀 xx

Hi and welcome.

Welcome. Am left wondering who the hubby is!

Hello and We![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)lcome

Sum Sub wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Come on Mira spill the beans.

Modo wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Come on Mira spill the beans.

Whilst I had to read it twice its not me. Its not Sum Sub or yourself. So that narrows it down a bit !.

There arn't that many guys on here

Hi and welcome :)

Hi Mira,

welcome and your story is amazing.

I never thought sex could be fun, exciting or even enjoyable but thanks to an amazing man it is all them and more.

Look forward to reading your posts and sharing more of your journey xx

Hi Mira and welcome! So good to read that you've got a good partner now :)

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hi and welcome 😄

Hello and welcome, I hope you have fun here.

Its not me either, I don't think...

(Mrs TD IS a mystery to me so who knows)

Hi and welcome. Its wonderful how LH can help us all in our own way. Its also great to hear how you and hubby have found each other. Enjoy