Hello from an old member xxx

Hi all, it’s ages since I’ve been on here. Had a crazy old time and not had chance to pop in.

Recently I lost my mum suddenly due to sepsis and life has been really hard since. Kinda have a void in my life as although I’m disabled I used to care for my mum too - take her shopping, wash her clothes etc.

I was thinking this week I could t actually remember when myself and hubby had been intimate not even a good ole snog! We kiss each other morning and night each day but it’s more an endearing as a pose to passion. So I was listening to a pod cast by a relationship expert ablbd thought we need to start prioritising us again. So my plan is to go through the toy cupboard re charge things and start having fun again.

I hope everyone is ok, off to see who is still around xx

7 Likes

Hi :wave: @Fun_Funky welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry for your loss :hugs:
Hopefully you’ll be having fun again soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Fun_Funky ,
Sorry you have had a rough ride of late, welcome back, I hope your reprioritising works for you both, and memories are rekindled

2 Likes

Hiya there @Fun_Funky :wave::wave:

Welcome back to the forum.

Deep breath…you’ve had a lot on. Glad you’re working on getting things back.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Fun_Funky

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Hi and welcome back sorry to of your sad news

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Fun_Funky welcome back. Sending over positive vibes your way. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :pensive: and welcome back :hugs::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome back @Fun_Funky

1 Like

@Fun_Funky Welcome back to the forums. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Hello there @Fun_Funky

1 Like

Sorry about your loss and hopefully you can rekindle some fun times @Fun_Funky :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Fun_Funky :wave:
Welcome back to the forum!

I’m really sorry for your loss, horrible to go through.

Good luck with the upcoming plans and I hope things get back on track for you and your hubby.

1 Like

Hey @Fun_Funky
Hope your doing ok xx lovely to see you back xx
Sorry to hear the loss of your mum.

Big hugs
Xx

1 Like

Hey welcome back to the forum and so sorry to hear of your mums passing. I am glad though your starting to get interested again at rediscovering your pleasures :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you all, it’s good to be back xx

1 Like

Hiya @Fun_Funky sorry for your loss :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome back :blush: