Hello from Herts! Loving LH!

Hi everyone, what a vast community i have stumbled upon!

Heres me thinking LH was just a place to buy sexy things, boy how i was wrong.

Me and my girlfriend have recently rediscovered our sexual desire for each other after over 10 years together, and i put it all down to LH and a little dutch courage on my part.

To put the spark back into our sex lives i invested tentatively in some toys on LH to spice things up.

Seems crazy but even after living together for this long we hardly ever talked about what turns us on. I must say that the toys i bought were akin to opening the floodgates, which both she and I enjoyed immensely and now we have an extremely satisfying (if a little exhausting) sex life.

We talk openly about our desires and life couldnt be better! And how long did this transformation take to blossom? Just over a week! It has been an amazing whirlwind experience. If you had asked me 2 weeks ago about how exciting our sex life was, i would have responded with a "pretty much ordinary" kind of response.

But not any more, my only hope i can keep up with my girlfriend who is 10 years my junior.....time to get back into the gym lol

Well anyway, thats a little about me and recent events. I hope i can post regularly and become part of this community as there seems a lot of likeminded souls here.

And thank you LH for helping to relight the spark!

hi and welcome

xGGx

That is awesome - you've made our collective day. Actually, you made our month.

Glad to be of service!

Hi and welcome p

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Glad you are loving Lh already and it's having a great impact on your sex life already. The forums are full of great tips and advice too. Try using the search bar and I'm sure you will find lots of great topics that will keep your sex life on fire! x

Hi and welcome!

Worth having a random browse through some of the threads because you may just find something you've not considered before!

Glad you're having so much fun with your other half, long may it continue!

MrsPx

Hey

Really glad you're having a good time

xx

Hi and welcome

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcome

As i type i am being beckoned to the bedroom lol.

I may need an ice pack sometime soon....do LH sell them? lol

Anyway, better head off, cant keep the OH waiting

Hello & welcome to the Orgasm Army!

We r a really friendly bunch (except 4 me!)

Here is the official welcome thread (and OA rules):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327670-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

W

Hi and welcome to the forum!

joytoy wrote:

Hi everyone, what a vast community i have stumbled upon!

Heres me thinking LH was just a place to buy sexy things, boy how i was wrong.

Me and my girlfriend have recently rediscovered our sexual desire for each other after over 10 years together, and i put it all down to LH and a little dutch courage on my part.

To put the spark back into our sex lives i invested tentatively in some toys on LH to spice things up.

Seems crazy but even after living together for this long we hardly ever talked about what turns us on. I must say that the toys i bought were akin to opening the floodgates, which both she and I enjoyed immensely and now we have an extremely satisfying (if a little exhausting) sex life.

We talk openly about our desires and life couldnt be better! And how long did this transformation take to blossom? Just over a week! It has been an amazing whirlwind experience. If you had asked me 2 weeks ago about how exciting our sex life was, i would have responded with a "pretty much ordinary" kind of response.

But not any more, my only hope i can keep up with my girlfriend who is 10 years my junior.....time to get back into the gym lol

Well anyway, thats a little about me and recent events. I hope i can post regularly and become part of this community as there seems a lot of likeminded souls here.

And thank you LH for helping to relight the spark!

^^ Hurrah for this!!

Welcome aboard.

SS xx

Welcome Joytoy, have loads of fun!