Hello I enjoy BDSM with my husband

I love being sumissive to my husband, but we are both love voyeurism. But we have not viewed anyone having sex together. I wish I could find a way to find a community that are voyer. I am not into swing or sway just couple watching a live show of couples or people having sex, and people watching me and my husband fucking in the raw.

hello and welcome

go to some local dogging spots or try fetlife.com

🐼

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄

Hello and welcome.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums. I echo what SquirtyPanda said, I've no experience of swinging clubs, but I do frequent Fetlife and we have lots of voyeurs and exhibitionists there. Joining the local BDSM scene might help as well, if that's something you'd be up for. There'd be a good chance of meeting like minded friends, and people on the scene often have private play parties where voyeurism is kind of a by product of people playing in close proximity to each other.

Good Luck and hope you enjoy the forums

:)

Hello and welcome :)

Hello, and welcome to the forum 😃 xx

Hello and welcome!!!

Hello. welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome.

Hi welcome I agree take a look at fetlife

Hi and welcome...

Hi welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hello :-)

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Fetlife (fetlife.com) is a good place to start. Its like facebook, but for kinky people (you will need an account to access anything). Hopefully you will find your local "Munch". (A monthly meet up of kinky people). These can be hit or miss, so if you don't enjoy the company or location of your closest hit, please keep trying.

More than likely you will find other Voyeurs/swingers at a Munch, but if not then search for swingers UK in fetlife.

Good luck!

Hello and welcome.

Hi there, I am new to this and like Camella I also love the idea of being watched whilst satisfying my husband. Can I ask, what's voyeurism? (I said I was new to this)