Hello, it's me!

Just checking in ... loive the wall paper .. Very pink

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Ace! My first two fans - thanks BBG and Shellyboo - you've cheered up my friday blues and made me very happy.

Do I get a badge with "Number 1 Fan" written on it? External Media

Mind you, I suppose that might be open to interpretation in the minds of some here. Not as bad as shellboos badge would be though, ROFL

BBG wrote:

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Ace! My first two fans - thanks BBG and Shellyboo - you've cheered up my friday blues and made me very happy.

Do I get a badge with "Number 1 Fan" written on it? External Media

Mind you, I suppose that might be open to interpretation in the minds of some here. Not as bad as shellboos badge would be though, ROFL

Ahahaha... how droll. I'm officially giving up my membership of the BBG fan club External Media

BBG wrote:

External Media

External Media

External Media

.................................................... External Media

Awww... I totally take it back.

*Puts I <3 BBG t-shirt back on*

Well Im didXL and Ive been here a good long while now putting in my 2 cents and that. I would also appreciate a BBG T shirt!

I recommended the site to the guy above :P

I'm Crayola, I've been here for just under a year. I'm upset I don't have my own fanclub.

crayola wrote:

I recommended the site to the guy above :P

I'm Crayola, I've been here for just under a year. I'm upset I don't have my own fanclub.

How do you know?

*removes clothes and performs ritual ceremony in front of life sized crayola doll*

errr - did I just think that or did I say it?

External Media

Well, that's bloody marvellous isn't it?! There we are, Saturday night, all toga'd up and waiting for you all to arrive for the orgy of the year, and how many of you bother to turn up? WE'LL TELL YOU HOW MANY - BLOODY NONE OF YOU THAT'S HOW MANY!!!!

The only person to arrive on our doorstep was some spotty oik delivering the weekly local paper, and he took one look at Mr.Naughty dressed in his toga and crown of laurel leaves, muttered "weirdo" and beat a hasty retreat.

We shall be sulking for at least the next week.

I heard the local peasantry were telling of strange goings-on at Naughty Hall. Blood curdling noises in the night and rumours of people exploding unexpectedly. And they say the skulls attached to the gatehouse put a curse on anyone who passes by without a bulb of garlic in their pocket and a six leaved clover tied to their left shoe.

Maybe the guests were all too faint of heart...

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Well, that's bloody marvellous isn't it?! There we are, Saturday night, all toga'd up and waiting for you all to arrive for the orgy of the year, and how many of you bother to turn up? WE'LL TELL YOU HOW MANY - BLOODY NONE OF YOU THAT'S HOW MANY!!!!

The only person to arrive on our doorstep was some spotty oik delivering the weekly local paper, and he took one look at Mr.Naughty dressed in his toga and crown of laurel leaves, muttered "weirdo" and beat a hasty retreat.

We shall be sulking for at least the next week.

I think I should be given absolution for not attending since I live in another country... and my toga was at the dry cleaner's.

Say three Hail Marys, stand on you head six times and email a nude photo of yourself to the Pope

If he's not in, I'll deal with the email...

BBG wrote:

Say three Hail Marys, stand on you head six times and email a nude photo of yourself to the Pope External Media

If he's not in, I'll deal with the email... External Media

Ugh, PRAYING?! My Dad already made me go to Mass when I was home on Sunday, I've done my praying for the year til at least December.

I might need some absolution for thinking about blow jobs every time I had to kneel though... External Media

Forget the praying - just send the photo

BBG wrote:

Forget the praying - just send the photo External Media

I don't have the pope's email address. Pope@vatican.com? Razzi@Catholics-R-Us.com? Gentle-Ben@Holier-Than-Thou.com?

LOL

Sod the Pope then, send it to me - I provide excellent absolution services and free after sales care too

BBG wrote:

LOL

Sod the Pope then, send it to me - I provide excellent absolution services and free after sales care too External Media

I don't know... Is your naked pic-style absolution good for getting into heaven? I really need all the help I can get at this stage... although all my mates are going to hell, so perhaps it'd be more fun down there...

Help is at hand - just send the pic and choose your favourite destination. This is a full service absolution, inferior products advertised elsewhere may disappoint. A full colour photo of the Pope will be sent in return. If we run out of Pope pictures (damn, I just checked - we have) then a suitable and interesting personalised alternative may be sustituted, Terms and conditions apply. Prices can go up as well as down. Please read the label. Do not operate this machinery when under the influence of drugs, alcohol or religion.

BBG wrote:

Do not operate this machinery when under the influence of drugs, alcohol or religion.

That might be an issue. I am Irish after all, I'm always under the influence of either alcohol or religion.

True, very true. And I've just realised I've been carried away and inadvertantly been spamming the intro board - so I shall now shut up and go away so someone else can get a word in.