Hello there

Hi i'm max and a sex toy virgin So i dont know what i like yet, hoping to get some recomendations

Welcome max! I'm sure some of the others guys here can reccommend something for you!

The Flip Hole gets some positive comments!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734

Welcome to the forums Max :) I'd recommend having a browse through some of the toys LoveHoney stock (I'm sure they'll be able to tempt you into a purchase soon!) - the 'Best Sellers' or the 'Fleshlights Guide' might be rather useful (little tabs once you click on 'Male Toys' at the top of the page).

Hope you enjoy being on the forums!

Hello max and welcome to the OA

Hi and welcome!

Hello! Enjoy the forums and I'm sure a couple of people will tell you about the Tenga.

Hey, im sure you'll get plenty of recommendations, but i found the reviews uber useful so id suggest having a scout around them once you've found a few things to catch your eye :)

See the childish part of me wants to refer to the female members of OA regarding recommendations but the sensible part of me knows that some of them would skin me alive. So find out for yourself!!!

They are a friendly lot.

Hay there, hope you enjoy your time, i would say i recommend the fleshlight range :) Amazing masterbators that feel good, the speedbump one is great and my best current toy :) Loads to pick and depending on what your after, a good cock works great too :)

There loads of reviews on this site, and yes there honest reviews, so you can really see what ppl think of the toys, non of this admin posted only high reviews crap you get on so many sites i seen.

Anyways i am sure you have loads of fun with the site and members, and its great more men are joining up :) Not enough of us here i thinks. lol

Hello and welcome

Howdy, welcome to the OA!

Hope to see you around the boards :) x x x

SmoothOne wrote:

See the childish part of me wants to refer to the female members of OA regarding recommendations but the sensible part of me knows that some of them would skin me alive. So find out for yourself!!!

They are a friendly lot. External Media

haha you do make me giggle...

LivingFire wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

They are a friendly lot. External Media

haha you do make me giggle...

When I have a small willy, how else do you think I get the women External Media

I've done it again!!! I must not crash threads. I must not crash threads. I must not crash threads!

Bad SO! behave! lol

welcome to the site. x

Hello and welcome

xx

hello and welcome