Hello to one and all

Greetinsg everyone! My wife and I have been fans of Lovehoney for quite a while now. So much so that I managed to grab an affiliate link for the channel I do video game streaming on. That... was a LOOOOONG process and lots of hoops to jump through. Regardless, I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and sharing my own experiences and failures with sex, toys, and everything in between. I hope to learn a bit too!

Hello. Everyone on here are really friendly and helpful. Ive lernt alot from people on here and enjoy chatting with new people

Welcome 😁

Thank you! Quick question for folks.. I've seen several people have a sort of "about me" section in their profiles and I don't see the option to add it anywhere to my profile. Is it a hidden option or just no longer a thing for newer members?

Hello and welcome

If you are on a desktop, click "your Lovehoney account" at the top right of the page, scroll down to the bottom, under Lovehoney community click "Edit your profile" scoll down and there is the about you section; hope this helps :)

Hi. Good to meet you. x

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hello and welcome

If you are on a desktop, click "your Lovehoney account" at the top right of the page, scroll down to the bottom, under Lovehoney community click "Edit your profile" scoll down and there is the about you section; hope this helps :)

I literally just didn't scroll down far enough /facepalm Thank you :)

Hello and Welcome

Hey Ms. D!

Welcome to the Lovehoney forum!

Please take a moment to read our welcome thread:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661389-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

It contains lots of helpful info as well as links to commonly asked questions!

Also take a moment to read our forum rules:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

See you on the forums :D

Hello and welcome 🙂

Welcome aboard

Afternoon and welcome! :) x

Hi and welcome:)

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome

Hiya 👋

Man, everyone here is awesomely friendly. I'm certainly glad I found my way to the community pages ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)