Help and advice on a possible over reaction from my oh

I hope she doesn't think it's immature because that would be an angle iv not thought of and one that's maybe harder to come back from.. Ie the way she would view me.. Does anyone else think it's immature?

Again I wouldn't say it's a maturity thing on her side either as we are normally really open about stuff and have a good relationship on this kind of thing ( normally)

I hope she doesn't think it's immature because that would be an angle iv not thought of and one that's maybe harder to come back from.. Ie the way she would view me.. Does anyone else think it's immature?

Again I wouldn't say it's a maturity thing on her side either as we are normally really open about stuff and have a good relationship on this kind of thing ( normally)

I don't see it as immature but I think my wife would see it that way.

Just out of curiosity was the celeb naked or topless etc?

Do u have any naked photos/vids of your partner. Perhaps she was upset u hadn't chose to wank over them for example?

Did she have some sort of really nice surprise planned on her return that seeing totally ruined perhaps?

I have constant problem with not leaping up like a pet dog and turning the tv off to ask if my wife's had a nice night out. I know where she's coming from and I'm trying as it makes her happier but I do think ( and she knows this ) bloody hell you've only been out a few hours!

Sorry, got a bit sidetracked there...

No it wasn't a topless picture or anything, I'm fairly sure that there wouldn't be any topless pics around of her..

Yes wehave taken those type of pics during things together but is it just me who doesn't want to do it over my oh every tine?

Don't worry about being side tracked mate, at least I know it's not just me and my mrs haha

Eva Mendes? (is my psychic guess)

I'm with you there. I'd say I tend not to think about my OH when masturbating unless we were separated for long periods like when we first got together but rare we are apart more than 2 days now.

I tend to think of threesomes or group sex lots or voyeur type stuff. It's your own fantasy space isn't and no-one is allowed to interfere with what your allowed to imagine!

I'm guessing Kate or Pippa Middleton lol

Lol ... I was answering bigpoppa's question hella not dropping clues lol.. But for the record your all wrong

and big poppa Kate Middleton? That's the future queen .. Is that allowed without sone ancient punishment lol

Ok I'll play along.. ( but won't bring this into my planned chat for tonight lol)

wrong again

Interesting reaction from your Mrs bless you..

But to me you werent doing anything out of the ordinary, think its pretty normal for all sexes and ages to fantasize whilst masterbating..

You could always use the excuse you were trying to take your mind off missing her haha...

was it Pink or angelina jolie??? would be for me haha

It was just with you saying you very much doubt there are naked photos of her. It may well be an offense but at least that wasn't your crime!

Can we ask questions to guide us? Like is she a film star. Otherwise we could be here forever!

Oh Angelina, those lips and those lady bumps. Ahem ahem , now where was I?

I was thinking Cheryl Cole tbh

anyway, I hope the chat goes ok

i dont you have done anything wrong, at least you werent being unfaithful with someone, you were just masturbating

my guess over who is kelly brook

im affraid your all wrong still at the moment about who...

if clues are wanted i could do that.. but it seems no one will get it

by the way back to the problem, thanks all for your advice, it seems im not as bad as iv been thinking over the last week or so

no dont feel bad jjmmjj

yes clue needed, we all want to know who you wanked off to now ;)

I feel under pressure now like your gonna judge me haha

ok she is English

No...

is she a singer?

Nobody is gonna judge you dude!

Is she under 50?