Help choose my next toy

So been a while since I’ve last bought a toy and as I’m literally having no action, I think it’s time to treat myself to some new fun but what should I go with... Here’s two toys I’ve had on my wish list for ages and am undecided on which one to get so who wants to help me choose?! Option 1 - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40076 Option 2 - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28429

Are you planning on using it on yourself anally?

If so, only toys with a flared base are safe for anal play, which rules the Fun Factory one out. The Fun Factory vibe is only suitable for vaginal play.

We have that Fun Factory Thrusting toy but sadly it didnt do anything for us. It does 'thrust' in a sense but moves itsself less than half an inch, meaning you have to 'thrust' it yourself so it just becomes an expensive dildo..

Thinking on it, maybe ours is faulty?! (as it only has good reviews)

I did leave it a bad review but it never got published :/

Trine wrote:

We have that Fun Factory Thrusting toy but sadly it didnt do anything for us. It does 'thrust' in a sense but moves itsself less than half an inch, meaning you have to 'thrust' it yourself so it just becomes an expensive dildo..

Possibly faulty, which is probably why the review was not published.

You can always check with Customer Care though.

Option 2 is without a doubt the safest option. I would do with that x

Thank you for all your help guys and advise! So option 2 it will be then ;)

We have a fun factory one, and the better half says it's a delight, she gums very quickly with hers...anally hasn't been tried yet, it's a bit meaty for that for either of us

Trine wrote:

That's a real shame. Mrs Chimp really enjoys her Trusty von Thrusty. I can't think how much it moves in inches but there's enough of a sensation of movement that she finds it very satisfying (it can really make her jiggle 🙂). We did find it best to not hold it tightly as that can dampen the thrusting feeling, and a good wodge of lube is a must (though I'm sure you know that already 🙂). Another top tip is to kneel and pop your knee between her legs and use that as a backstop for the toy so it doesn't slip out and wander off. That way you can hold it in place without losing any of the power, and you'll also have your hands free to add in a bit of clit toy action too. 👍

I hope you can figure out a way to get it working for you, or get it replaced if it is faulty. It's a brilliant sensation that we haven't experienced in any other toy as yet.

Definitely not for bums though. 🙂

I would go with option 2.

Option 2 this also allows you to get other things you want with the difference in price?