Help finding anal toy

Hiya ,
I’m currently using a 2.5 inch width dildo pretty comfortably and the next size up I have is a 3 inch width which is too big and will not go in. I’ve been looking for something in the middle (around 2.75 inch width) which seems rather difficult to find. Can anyone point me in the direction of a plug or dildo somewhere between 2.5 and 3 inch width ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi, Are ypu sizing up by circumference or diameter? becuase 0.5” diameter is alot more than 0.5” circumference

2 Likes

Hi, sorry I should have specified. I’m going by diameter. Currently have 2.5 inch and 3 inch diameter but need something in the middle as a half inch jump is to much. Been looking online and just can’t find something in the range I’m looking for that I like. I’ve seen the one by doc Johnson that is in the range but it’s just a round ball shape and not what I’m looking tor.

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi, The Doc Johnson TitanMen Intimidator is a great toy to help you from 2.5 to 3.0 inch diameter and even beyond that if you like.

That’s well named! My main concern about these sizes and beyond is doesn’t it leave things a little loose back there?

1 Like

When you go slow and don’t force anything, you won’t get loose you. I am playing with 3 inch diameter toys regularly get anally fisted and my ass still looks a works the same as before.

Have you considered trying an inflatable plug or dildo as it’ll help to gradually up your intake for the 3” dildo :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d also recommend the one Beats posted it will save you money in the long run, can be slightly more difficult near the very base go slow and adjust the angle or hips you start with

The cone shapes are ideal for moving on to bigger sizes. I have a unicorn horn which is cone shaped whuch is great for a stretch.