Help for hubby's birthday prezzi!

Its my husbands birthday in a few weeks and I want to make it extra special for him this year as he was away for his 21st last year.

I want something for him as well as something for us both and something very special, I really want to spoil him.

Would be so greatful for any ideas, he already had a fleshlight so I thought I'd try something different but not sure what

Thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

purplejools wrote:

sorry mel for hijacking your thread! x

its ok hun.

i just wanna add that i am on a budget so cant really afford pricy things, so anything that doesn't cost too much would be great

thanks all xxx

wow!!! The Wild Designs Overbust Satin Corset is on my wishlist! Its stunning and what a price!!!! Thanks Hot Carly! You Rock!

Ooh, I really really want that corset. Mel hun didn't you say he wanted to try anal? Maybe dress up for him and give him that as his present then!!

might be worth doing a bit of solo training beforehand so thats its not as difficult as it could be. You wouldn't want the total birthday suprise riding on it being a success.

Yeah, that is an issue. Might spoil the mood if it doesn't go as well as planned!

pinkbeach wrote:

wow!!! The Wild Designs Overbust Satin Corset is on my wishlist! Its stunning and what a price!!!! Thanks Hot Carly! You Rock!

good External MediaExternal Media P.B yeah i like that corset Hot Carly you Rock Chick External Media!!

pinkbeach wrote:

Never mind wish list - I've just returned another corset that didn't fit, for which I wanted a refund - but having seen that dream of a corset, I've just contacted Customer Services (Customer Services, You RockExternal Media) to ask for that as a replacement instead!

Carly my little darling, you rock big timeExternal Media

OOOOooo whirlybird let us know if it fits and what its like on! They dont have medium left..so Ive put down for arge but think i might be too big!

*large sorry typos! shouuld really check it first before posting

Thanks for all the help carly, loving the corset, i was just wondering if there was any kind of size guide to compare with the mrdium, large etc.

I'm arranging a secret night out for him with some of his family and friends but as his birthday is on a thursday we wont be going out until the night after so i wanted to do something for him on the thursday.

he is wanting to do anal and we are slowly wokring on that, i dont want to rush things as it is still quite painful for me what we are doing now and i dont want it to spoil that.

pinkbeach wrote:

OOOOooo whirlybird let us know if it fits and what its like on! They dont have medium left..so Ive put down for arge but think i might be too big!

Aren't LH Customer services fantastic? I've already had a reply from them, and they think it will be possible to do the exchange, so watch this space and I'll let you know when it arrives!External Media

Mel hun if you look in the product description there's a sizing guide:

Important sizing info

Small - 22 inches

Medium - 24 inches

Large - 26 inches

XL - 28 inches

XXL - 30 inches

These corsets are designed to slim the waist by 2-4 inches, so be sure to buy the size 2-4 inches smaller than your actual waist size. For example, if you have a 28 inch waist, you should buy a Large (26 inches) or a Medium (24 inches) depending on how much you want to slim the waist.

And don't worry - if it doesn't fit, you can return it free!

Hope that helps!

ok thanks hun, didnt see that

sexymel88 wrote:

Thanks for all the help carly, loving the corset, i was just wondering if there was any kind of size guide to compare with the mrdium, large etc.

I'm arranging a secret night out for him with some of his family and friends but as his birthday is on a thursday we wont be going out until the night after so i wanted to do something for him on the thursday.

he is wanting to do anal and we are slowly wokring on that, i dont want to rush things as it is still quite painful for me what we are doing now and i dont want it to spoil that.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tracey-cox/2008/07/01/beginners-anal-sex/

mel External Media

thanks studley, that looks good, think i will get that

Does any of the LH team know when this will be back in stock? My size is sold out

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5388

Thanks xx

Good luck girlies. I'm trying to think up something special for our one year anniversary. Bit of a rut though. We both dislike male toys, I'll be doing the sexy clothes thing a week later for my party, and we're old hands at anal.

Suggestions? (Sorry another thread highjacker!)

Threesome??

pinkbeach wrote:

Hi Pinkbeach, Well, my new corset, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13091 has arrived! Didn't think it would fit initially, until I realised that I hadn't loosened the ribbon lacing at the backExternal Media. It certainly does fit, but I'll need a bit of help sorting out the lacing, tying the ribbon shoulder straps, etc, so cunningly I'm going to take it with me while I'm away this week, and get one of my girlfriends to tighten it up, loosen it off, etc - also means the OH won't stumble across it while I'm away, so I can keep the surpriseExternal Media.

I'm really glad that I bought the largest size however - doubt my boobs would have fitted in anything smaller! It looks fantastic for the price, and on initial impressions feels like something a lot more expensive - the picture doesn't really do justice to it. But the ruffles - oh my god, there's just the slightest hint of "Little Bo Peep" about it. Perfect for the bedroom, if I can find some nice knickers to go with it, but a bit OTT for wearing out - for me anyway!