Help girlfreind Strapon trubbles

Oops how rude of me -welcome to Lovehoney jsienl x

Tallboy....almost nearly setting off now- really.

Mathrics3000:

As with any sexual toy/position/adventure that can be viewed as kinky, to someone who hasn't done it before, the key might be easing into it (pun intended). My GF pegs me, butt it was a slow build up. This was probably more of a hesitance on my part, as I was scared of what she would think about pegging, but it worked out for both of us. It started with her occasionally fingering me (you've got that already). Then eventually while discussing her vibrating toys, I "casually wondered what that would feel like in me". Not long later she tried the vibrator on me, the simple hinting allowed her to feel like it was her idea and she was in control. We both had fun, happy times for all. I made sure to bring up prostate stimulation in intimate conversations (surely your GF read about in Cosmo or somewhere) and avoided any mention of dicks-n-ass, to convey that I wanted a sensitive organ stimulated rather than be f**ked by a penis. Eventually, she asked a natural question, "Do you want to have sex with a man?" I explained that 1) the prostrate stimulation was the goal & it was sexy to have her in control of my pleasure 2) I'm not attracted to men (i.e. I like female boobs, bums, faces and not manly hairiness, muscles, etc). Then later on I bought a Share dildo & harness, putting it on her when she was blind folded (this is a good way to introduce a toy as she gets rev'd up by the mystery). The Share has the bonus of pleasuring her physically too, so the emphasis isn't all on your new kink. I made sure to gently reinforce to her that I'm turned on by being f**ked by her as my sexy female lover, not fantasizing about men or penises. Now we are living happily anally after! Key point: she knows its all about prostate stim, not any hidden gay desires!

ancafe2008 wrote:

I've never really understood why some girls are so against it.

I'd love my wife to do this for me. Whilst she is happy to use fingers and toys the idea of a strap on, sadly, turns her right off.
She feels the strap-on would make her look 1) Daft 2) like a bloke with a hard on

Guess I'll just have to keep dropping it in the conversation and see how it goes, one day she might