Help me have phone sex ....

Hi,

Apologies if there is already a similar thread - I did a quick search of "Phone Sex" and I found products, not advice ,.,.

My OH went away this evening and tomorrow I would like to give him a taste of home with some mind blowing phone sex. Trouble is , it's been a while and I would appriciate as many tips, ideas etc as I could get please .... Eg how to initiate it, how to encourage him, how to describe what I am doing without sounding silly etc.

Yours Faithfully

L-Y

xx

You really need a hand's free speaker phone.Then you can get down right dirty without having to use 1 hand only.Have a bit of light music playing in the background and make sure your nice and wet so he can hear you playing with yourself.

What ive normally down with exs or if not seen my boyfriend a few days. i surprise them, by a quick text saying i feel very horny and im getting all dressed up in stockings etc infront of mirror stroking my body all over making me so wet. tell them too phone me quick and hear me cum and help me long.

get my toys out they know how horny i am, by the change in my voice. me moaning in sheer delight.

The talking dirty will come easy when your actually turned on for real.

I once got an ex to phone me when he was at work as i wanted him to hear me cum. well not only did he hear me cum his whole office did even though he was practically sat under his desk with the phone lol

Hiya Yummy one!

Great advice from Lickmadick and sweetcherry there. Not much more to add except my OH sometimes holds the phone by her pussy so I can hear her juices as she fingers herself and spanks her own pussy. Ooer I just got a rush of adrenaline there! Any chance of you two using webcams? You can see each other then.

Good luck or lick even!

SG x

lickmadick wrote:

You really need a hand's free speaker phone.Then you can get down right dirty without having to use 1 hand only.Have a bit of light music playing in the background and make sure your nice and wet so he can hear you playing with yourself.

Hands - Free ; Got that , thanks :)

sweetcherry24 wrote:

What ive normally down with exs or if not seen my boyfriend a few days. i surprise them, by a quick text saying i feel very horny and im getting all dressed up in stockings etc infront of mirror stroking my body all over making me so wet. tell them too phone me quick and hear me cum and help me long.

get my toys out they know how horny i am, by the change in my voice. me moaning in sheer delight.

I once got an ex to phone me when he was at work as i wanted him to hear me cum. well not only did he hear me cum his whole office did even though he was practically sat under his desk with the phone lol

Liking the mirror idea - Thanks External Media

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya Yummy one!

Great advice from Lickmadick and sweetcherry there. Not much more to add except my OH sometimes holds the phone by her pussy so I can hear her juices as she fingers herself and spanks her own pussy. Ooer I just got a rush of adrenaline there! Any chance of you two using webcams? You can see each other then.

Good luck or lick even! External Media

SG x

Hey SG ,

It's been a while. How are you ?

I'm hopeful it will be a good lick , lol x

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya Yummy one!

Good luck or lick even! External Media

SG x

Hey SG ,

It's been a while. How are you ?

I'm hopeful it will be a good lick , lol x

Hiya lovely *waves*

I'm not bad at all thankyou! Been really busy lately and probably won't be on here as much as I'd like. I've got my two kids living with me now, the mother has buggered off to live somewhere else so my lad decided to live with me! I'm made up like.

So anyway. . . . .You know you said Help me have phone sex? Here's my number I'd more than glad to help girl! External Media Lol

I'm sure you'll find it'll come naturally! (Pun intended!) (the jokes will get better I promise!)

SG x

* Waving *

So glad you're ok Really pleased you got your kids with you , hope all is going well.

I did Lmao at you offering .... made me smile for today .

I await further humor from that deep exciting mind of yours . Hang on ; Deep, exciting ..... Am I thinking of the right thing ? x

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Can I just add .... I really like your pic ! What a beautiful pair of breasts ! Wish mine were like that ..... External Media

blackburnmale wrote:

sorry to be contraversial (SP?), but I think they look fake - or maybe my eyes aren't open enough yet ...

I think they look bloody fantastic bbm! If they don't open your eyes nothing will fella. External Media

SG

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

* Waving *

So glad you're ok External Media Really pleased you got your kids with you , hope all is going well.

I did Lmao at you offering .... made me smile for today .

I await further humor from that deep exciting mind of yours . Hang on ; Deep, exciting ..... Am I thinking of the right thing ? External Media x

Hmm maybe LY! I can go deep. . . .and it can get a bit exciting too!

Oh you're on about my mind? External Media

That's just downright utter filth you don't want to be mooching around in there! External Media External Media

Gotta go, the lad has just awakened from his sick bed, he's off school today.

Nice to see you again gorgeous!

SG x

Oooh I do like a good rummage , maybe I should delv into there sometime .... ?

Hope your lad is better soon

Nice to see you again too. Don't be a stranger ....

x

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Can I just add .... I really like your pic ! What a beautiful pair of breasts ! Wish mine were like that ..... External Media

Awww thank you, they are fake boobies though. So my surgeon is to thank for making them good. Does help i have a very good bra on in that pic.

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Awww thank you, they are fake boobies though. So my surgeon is to thank for making them good. Does help i have a very good bra on in that pic.

Aha a man with a good plan well man and nice pair sweetness

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Maybe you could give me his number .... ? External Media

Maybe I would be better off with a sex therapist at the moment though ?

why what's up?

lickmadick wrote:

why whats up

You know whats up , you answered it earlier lol

well get on the phone yum yum

I'm planning it for this evening, still gettin as many tips etc as I can .

I like "Yum yum" never had that one before . You may have started a trend ....