Help me have phone sex ....

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I'm planning it for this evening, still gettin as many tips etc as I can .

I like "Yum yum" never had that one before . You may have started a trend .... External Media

hey hope it all goes well yum yum..and this is the name of my favorite cake and a sweet shop where i live both sweet enough to eat lol xx have fun girl

lickmadick wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I'm planning it for this evening, still gettin as many tips etc as I can .

I like "Yum yum" never had that one before . You may have started a trend .... External Media

hey hope it all goes well yum yum..and this is the name of my favorite cake and a sweet shop where i live both sweet enough to eat lol xx have fun girl

A cake called "yum yum" ? Sounds delicious External Media

WIll certainly try to x

Ooo good luck with you sexy surprise tonight. I'm never tried phone sex or anything like that but think it's a great idea to spice things up. My fiance' is moving to wales a week on friday so I brought him a web cam with build in mic and night vision and hopefully have a few sexy/naughty phone calls myself.

Like others have pointed out, I'm sure you wont feel silly at the time if your already turned on. I'm sure your OH wont think you sound silly either.

Have a great night. xx

Phone sex is a fantastic idea. My OH and I did it lots when we had a long distance relationship - Skype didnt exist then (dont think ) so we used payphones in dark alleyways to fuel our lust.

hmm sending naughty texts before the phone sex night help you get in the mood. picture messages are a good way of getting your OH horny. maybe send a pictue with something like " i want you to tell me exactly what you would do if you were here"

if you're not sure maybe start to touch and play with yourself and tell him whats happening, or get him to "guide" you?

if you cant think of anyhting some gentle moaning and saying what feels good can be used as a filler, or asking about your partners fantasy can give you something to inspire you.

or look for some good quality erotica online and pick and choose good phrases out of it.

agree with sweetlove, a picture says a thousand words and the raunchier the better.

When i was away in the US for 2 weeks my OH brought out all her naughty costumes and took seductive photos of herself...it was a hell of a phone bill after that but totally worth it!

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Ooo good luck with you sexy surprise tonight. I'm never tried phone sex or anything like that but think it's a great idea to spice things up. My fiance' is moving to wales a week on friday so I brought him a web cam with build in mic and night vision and hopefully have a few sexy/naughty phone calls myself.

Like others have pointed out, I'm sure you wont feel silly at the time if your already turned on. I'm sure your OH wont think you sound silly either.

Have a great night. xx

Thank you.

I hope you get plenty of fun times too .... x

DrtyBoy wrote:

Phone sex is a fantastic idea. My OH and I did it lots when we had a long distance relationship - Skype didnt exist then (dont think ) so we used payphones in dark alleyways to fuel our lust.

I'm pleased you like the idea - the more that agree the less of a wally I feel.

For some reason, when I read "Payphones in dark alleyways" I got a bit excited ..... External Media

Don't know if it directs with me with the phone sex as such but it had certainly set my mind racing with ideas of a fantasy .... Thank you

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm sending naughty texts before the phone sex night help you get in the mood. picture messages are a good way of getting your OH horny. maybe send a pictue with something like " i want you to tell me exactly what you would do if you were here"

if you're not sure maybe start to touch and play with yourself and tell him whats happening, or get him to "guide" you?

if you cant think of anyhting some gentle moaning and saying what feels good can be used as a filler, or asking about your partners fantasy can give you something to inspire you.

or look for some good quality erotica online and pick and choose good phrases out of it.

This is what I don't understand ; In person, I have no problem with "Dirty Talk" , teasing him verbally and being descriptive. But the idea of doing so to a phone makes me pause. I don't know where to begin, so maybe pictures would be good.

I like the erotica idea, but I do find it difficult to find good quality .

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

This is what I don't understand ; In person, I have no problem with "Dirty Talk" , teasing him verbally and being descriptive. But the idea of doing so to a phone makes me pause. I don't know where to begin, so maybe pictures would be good.

I like the erotica idea, but I do find it difficult to find good quality .

there is some out there for free (i'd reccomend sites but its probably against the new rules ) just close your ees and imagune hes laid next to you.

Guess I will go google lol

Hey Yummy - how did it go? Did the magic happen?

x

Northern lights wrote:

x

Hi,

Well, kinda ....

Had a "sensual " chat, was nice. Guess we need to work up to that .... x

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

x

Hi,

Well, kinda ....

It's a start Yummy! Good stuff!

SG x

It will take some time and a little practice - but its going to be fun when you get the hang of it....

i'm useless at phone sex, i can talk dirty like a pro in person, but get me on the phone and i clam up like a nun in a strip club.....

lol i'm here for the tips as well....

wenchiepie wrote:

i'm useless at phone sex, i can talk dirty like a pro in person, but get me on the phone and i clam up like a nun in a strip club.....

lol i'm here for the tips as well....

That's me entirley ! Thanks for taking the words outta my mouth !

Hope you get some tips too ....

Northern lights wrote:

It will take some time and a little practice - but its going to be fun when you get the hang of it....

Hope so

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

x

Hi,

Well, kinda ....

It's a start Yummy! Good stuff!

SG x

Aye ....

Everything has to start somewhere ! Hope you're ok ....? How's your lad ? Hope he isn't sick anymore x

I'm no good talking on phones even normally let alone dirty Lol. Building up with a few naughty texts first, like Sweetlove suggested, is a good way to get you both in the right frame of mind and banish any nervous awkwardness at the start. Suggestive picture messages work a treat too .