Help!

good morning everyone, wonder if you can help me. I'm having trouble coming (and that's another problem!)to terms with my husbands recently confessed sexual fantasy of having a man . Have bought toys and am happy to wiggle fingers but am feeling redundant, will he be happy with just me and plain sex again? Am scared that we will end up down wierd paths and I'll feel like a whore, still want to be made love to as well as a good fuck!! Help!

Unfortunately none of us know your husband, so we can't get inside his head and know what his feelings are. But you can. I would recommend telling him you're feeling insecure, and ask him where he wants things to go between you and him. Communication is key, and I think you really need to talk things through. Good luck x

MrsMcX wrote:

Unfortunately none of us know your husband, so we can't get inside his head and know what his feelings are. But you can. I would recommend telling him you're feeling insecure, and ask him where he wants things to go between you and him. Communication is key, and I think you really need to talk things through. Good luck x

+1 all I can add is that it's totally normal how you feel and it's totally normal how he feels

I wouldn't worry too much. Fantasy and reality are really separate things. My OH has fantasies about other women but she was upset and angry when I suggested acting on them.

Just because your hubby's mind wanders sometimes during sex doesn't mean that he loves or desires you any less; it's something we all do. I think the problem you're having here is that you think you can't offer what a man could offer him but, as you say, toys and fingers are much the same thing. And remember that you're the one that's using them on him. You're pleasuring him. The toys and fingers and fantasies are just means to an end.

Unless he wants to make this more than a fantasy, I wouldn't get too distraught about it. I love the fact that my OH sometimes thinks about other women. It helps me to pleasure her. And I get to thnk about it too. I know that in reality she wouldn't enjoy sex with a stranger of any gender.

So, as has been suggested, talk to him. If it's just a fantasy, join in and make it belong to both of you. If it's something he actually wants to do, well that's a whole other conversaton.

Good luck. :)

Thankyou so much, have had a very long talk with lots of very horny sex! He says the fantasy comes from recentlybeing watched on a nudist beach and the amazing sensation when I recently touched his bum. Well now I know we'll be having some fun! Roll on school term!

MrsMcX wrote:

+1

MrsMcX wrote:

+1