Help!

I need some advice, my boyfriends birthday is coming up snd I want to buy/make it special. Any ideas on how I can do this. We haven’t seen each other in several months and as you can imagine not been able to have sex in that amount of time

3 Likes

A nice sexy underwear set for you. I’m sure he would love that. He would also be very pleased to see you. Time together will be priceless and hopefully you will get some private time together.

1 Like

Seeing you after being apart for so long should be special enough. How about a nice meal and as @steve19 says some nice underwear. Treat each other to a nice massage. But most of all enjoy each other’s company and have a great time

3 Likes

After not seeing each other for a while I’m sure he will enjoy your company alone!

Maybe put on a nice new set on lingerie that he hasn’t seen before and treat him maybe with a nice massage which can then ultimately lead to sex x

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t over think it, just plan a nice day and some alone time. Nice meal one or two drinks then something nice underneath your clothes. Maybe a nice massage oil on standby. You will be fine.

1 Like

Hey @Meggles123 - just want to clarify, will you be seeing him on his birthday or are you looking for virtual ideas?

2 Likes

Tut tut tut…

He should treat her to a nice massage!!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

In all seriousness, after such a long time apart… it will be special. I wish you both a great time!!!

2 Likes

I agree with everyone else some nice sexy lingerie a nice meal and a few glasses of wine and he’s in for the night of his life. Seeing you in the lingerie would be better than any physical gift that I can guarantee

After spending so long apart I’m sure just being together will be the best part of his birthday. I’d go romantic, meal, wine, candlelight and of course sexy lingerie! I’m planning the exact same thing for my boyfriend when I’m allowed to see him again and I can’t wait for that day, I bought a new set of underwear for the occasion.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves whatever you decide to do

This defo calls for some sexy lingerie and soft satin bed sheets !

1 Like