Hen Party - product combinations

Alrighty everyone - I have a hen party next year, which I'm starting to get organised now as I'm furloughed and need to fill my time with something! I have a game planned with 3 secret gift bags as prizes, going to be filled with some lovehoney goodies. I have created a wishlist for potential items I have in mind. I have put certain combinations together, but would like the input from you lovely people! I want the bags to go up in value, with the maximum value of £50 for the biggest bag (so maybe £25, £35 and £50 for the bags). Feel free to give me some ideas of combinations of products - yes, they can be gimmicky, who doesn't love a jelly penis! X

Check the offers...a one size bodystocking...a bullet...a wand when on DOTD...crotchless tights...panties...I was doing 3 prizes but just buying the offers and deciding later...as I was doing the same for my friend but the hen do and wedding have been cancelled due to this "virus" and don't know when rescheduled yet...

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Check the offers...a one size bodystocking...a bullet...a wand when on DOTD...crotchless tights...panties...I was doing 3 prizes but just buying the offers and deciding later...as I was doing the same for my friend but the hen do and wedding have been cancelled due to this "virus" and don't know when rescheduled yet...

Oooh I had actually forgotten about DOTD, will have to keep an eye on that! Sorry to hear about your friends wedding, that's a bum :( x

Agree on checking deal of the day all the time and picking things up there. Also, you could get a bundle or two and split them up

Used to get 3 for 2 offers as well.

You could start with a smaller gift from the 3 for £15 range.

And every woman needs a good lube (assuming they're all women). A sex toy cleaner might be good, too. A must for me is the Pjur Med cleaner as it works on toys and bodies. It's very useful if anyone suffers with UTIs. Or there's a pack of wipes or the cleaner/lube duo (I can't do links, sorry).

I'd love something like this - great idea!

The sale page might be useful to you too. 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/?sort=sale