Here goes...advice needed please...

Advice needed please re rimming my partner, the thought of it I love, have only just started exploring him with fingers etc recently however he took abit of persuading although it's something he always does to me!& I feel if he's so willing to give he should take lol...Anyway as I said the thought I love but actually doing it I just can't seem to get past the thought that it's disgusting and dangerous, have thought about using dental dams but in the heat of the moment think it would be a passion killer, would love to get past this and do it but have read so many scare stories about how it's dangerous etc it's stopping me.. anyone else felt like this??

my hubby wont do it to me and wont let me do anything to him lol

we have anal sex all the time but this no he wont do

Do you want to try it though? I just want to try it thought of it yeah great but actually doing it is another thing lol

There are hundreds of nerve endings in and around the anus and Rimming can be pleasurable and fun, providing you take the right precautions.

You'll want to make sure you are clean, so after a bath or shower would be best.

You can douche a little as well for added peace of mind.

You could also use a little flavoured lubricant as well.

It's perfectly safe, and risk of catching something nasty is no different from having unprotected oral/anal/vaginal sex.

As long as you are clean and comfortable, you are good to go!

I love it - I'm so sensitive down there, the OH can really make me squirm!

How about doing it in the shower? Maybe that might help get over the cleanliness bit?

We do it. Never had a problem. Go to the loo if possible Wash/bath good soap and wash inside just the sphincter. Rinse and dry well. Don't push anything into the anus and when rimming don't push your lounge in. Just flick over the outside or lick it and you should be fine.

Yeah I always make sure I'm clean if I think that anything like that is going to occur and I would definitely make sure he is! like I say the thought of doing it to him turns me on but the actual deed is hard for me to do, in the shower sounds a good idea : ) thanks all for advice : )

It's easy Hun, I would say it would be easier laying on the bed, just get him to lay back with his legs bent and open with you in between....begin with oral sex and take it from there. Intermittently flick your tongue across his balls and down flicking around this mega sensitive area. Use some flavoured lube as well that might make it easier as well. It is thoroughly enjoyable though I agree, I'm sure your other half will find it very satisfying and might even go a bit further once he gets used to it and realises just how nice it can be x

That's how I was thinking I would do it while I'm giving him a blowjob, I hope he will as even though I was reluctant for him to lick me at first now I love it and I'd like him to feel that pleasure too plus I want to progress to using toys on him and maybe more so this would be the sensible next step I think,defiantly going to give it a try I think x

You will be absolutely fine, the toys will gradually happen, it did with my fwb, I don't use toys on him all the time but they are included and very much enjoyed. Just take the leap, I think he will be glad you did x

Nsoulgirl wrote:

That's how I was thinking I would do it while I'm giving him a blowjob, I hope he will as even though I was reluctant for him to lick me at first now I love it and I'd like him to feel that pleasure too plus I want to progress to using toys on him and maybe more so this would be the sensible next step I think,defiantly going to give it a try I think x

For a man to rim a woman its just an extension of giving oral woman's bottoms are part of their beauty and to just lick of the end of th pussy and on to the anus is a simple but fantastic thing to do. My wife could take it or leave it, I love doing it to her so this turns her on.

For me a woman doing this to a man is wonderful. To use it to extent his enjoyment of a BJ. Is just a amazing. Once you have him aroused and erect take the focus of the penis. Have you or could you take a ball in you mouth just gently play with it with your tongue. This has a big element's trust but heightens the arousal. I am going to assume you are between his legs and he is lying down on his back. Try sliding a flat Palm on hand under his scrotum. Then lift it up firmly pushing his balls up to wards his penis. Now you have his perinum and anus exposed. The perinum ( the ridge that is the root of the penis inside his body) can give him pleasure. Nibbling , rubbing and pressing firmly are all wonderful. If you feel down its length there is a small indentation in it about 3/4s of the way down. On the other side in his body is his prostate. To rub or press this area firmly can also be very enjoyable. Now to the bum, just above it is a seam of skin just like a join, to have this licked or flicked with a tongue is very nice and will also indicate to you wether he is enjoying it and maybe prepared for you to go all the way. If he isn't this would still of been an amazing BJ. If he is, I find my Wife puts a hand on the back of each of my thighs and push them up and back this gives great access to the anus.?

If you and he get confident enough to give and receive a reverse BJ it is very different and very trusting but very easy for the woman. Get him to kneel away from you on his elbows to. Pull his penis back between his legs ( my wife does this from a chair along side our bed with my feet just of the bed. She can lick and flick my cock, balls ,perinum and ass easily from this angle. A lot of men don't like this position because it takes away your dominance and makes them feel venerable. However this can be over come and used to enhance the feeling. One thing that make this position special is the ability to tug down the penis like milking a cow whilst rimming, this from me is exquisite.

I hope this has helped. He is and should consider him self a very lucky guy that you want to do this for him.

Thanks chastity x

Thanks gentle giant I enjoyed reading that advice of how to go about it 😊