Here's hoping.......

That tonight is punishment night! We have been on our hols and the room walls were a bit on the thin side so I'm overdue and feeling it! I need it soon ..........plus we have a new beautiful olive wood paddle to try out. Might just have to be extra naughty today to bring it on!

An olive wood paddle? That sounds great. I hope you enjoy your session tonight!

I'll be starting preparations for tonight's session a little later on today. I've got a nice treat planned 😈

I think it's actually a spatula Subdom, it was in a little shop on a Greek island that makes olive wood products, it's paddle shaped, beautiful to look at and silky smooth to touch and a bargain at €8!! Oh doesn't feel very well so I might just be kept waiting a little longer and I'm not sure that I can be lol.

whats your plans?

Just remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder!

I plan on treating her tonight. I'll run her a bath, give her a new outfit which I'm going out to buy today, then let her relax and soak. As soon as she's finished and dry, she will be blindfolded and led to the bedroom. There, she will take her obligatory 10 for the start of the session.

We will be using under bed restraints this evening and a wand. She'll be bound, gagged and forced to orgasm multiple times.

It's a treat for her as she usually has to request permission to orgasm, but this evening she can just let it all go.

Subdom that sounds amazing!

I had punishment night last night :D it wasn't anything too intense as my partner and I are fairly new to spanking. He made me go on all fours on top of him (facing the other way) and teased me with a few little taps of a flogger. Then he ran a crop over my skin until my hair was standing on ends, and went on to spank me hard with it. It felt sooo good! I then had to go down on him while he spanked and teased me with the crop, which I loved.

We haven't had much experience with spankers, but he said he really enjoyed using it and would love to try a leather paddle in the future. Woo! ;)

Hope you all enjoyed your punishment nights! Xx

Subdom- she's a lucky lady

! As for everyone else's comments - not helpful when I'm at work.........horny as hell already which makes the day drag even longer.....

Sorry LDD! :p hope you get your punishment tonight ;)

Subdom27 wrote:

I plan on treating her tonight. I'll run her a bath, give her a new outfit which I'm going out to buy today, then let her relax and soak. As soon as she's finished and dry, she will be blindfolded and led to the bedroom. There, she will take her obligatory 10 for the start of the session.

We will be using under bed restraints this evening and a wand. She'll be bound, gagged and forced to orgasm multiple times.

It's a treat for her as she usually has to request permission to orgasm, but this evening she can just let it all go.

Sounds like a perfect night! Sadly my hubby isn't that inventive!

Not happening for me tonight - OH isn't very well so I'm just gonna have to wait 😁

Thanks all. I'll let you know how it goes. Then again, you'll probably be able to hear her from wherever you are if all goes well!

Sorry to hear you're not getting your discipline tonight, LDD. Just make sure you're extra naughty tomorrow so he has no choice!

Boogaloo - your night sounds like it was loads of fun!

How was your evening subdom??

Subdom27 wrote:

That sounds perfect subdom! How'd it go?

It went perfectly, thanks LDD and Lorah! We both had a great time. She was left exhausted, but totally satisfied.

It's going to be a little different tonight though. There will be much more discipline involved. Oh, how I love being a Dom!

Ah SubDom you know how to treat a lady ;) sounds like you had a great night! :)

Ah nothing like exhausted satisfaction! Sounds like your OH has the perfect D/s life, at least you really seem to enjoy it anyway! :)

Lovindailydiscipline wrote:

That tonight is punishment night! We have been on our hols and the room walls were a bit on the thin side so I'm overdue and feeling it! I need it soon ..........plus we have a new beautiful olive wood paddle to try out. Might just have to be extra naughty today to bring it on!

Good luck! I am still sore from thursday nights punishment. I ended up crying my eyes out and sobbing for about an hour after. Lol. First time in 6 years of being together I actually felt like hubby broke me. Lol.

Sarahgee wrote:

Lovindailydiscipline wrote:

Good luck! I am still sore from thursday nights punishment. I ended up crying my eyes out and sobbing for about an hour after. Lol. First time in 6 years of being together I actually felt like hubby broke me. Lol.

Just out of interest is it a domestic discipline lifestyle you two live or are these 'punishments' erotic in nature? Just curious as to whether they are enjoyable or not as I've never been spanked to tears yet and not sure if I was if that would be enjoyable for either of us. Sorry if I'm being too nosey! :)

Lol it's for pleasure. We just haven't been as hardcore as we used to be recently and we went straight in at the deep end and it went a little crazy. Still enjoyable, but it was sore enough to make me cry. he didn't realise I was crying to be fair At first.Then it turned into proper ugly crying and he thought he had done something wrong when he hadn't. I was just too stubborn to give in and admit I had enough. Lol

Ah I see that it explains it then, thanks!

We do a bit of both, we do daily maintenance and weekly punishment as he sees fit, but it's erotic for sure. I wear the trousers in our daily life so to speak and he wears them in respect of our sex life!