Hey fellow Lovehoneys 👋

Hey @Mrs.Mx welcome and hope you have a great time here

1 Like

Hi and welcome, I’m sure you will find the forum interesting and useful.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hey :wave:t2::wave:t2:

1 Like

Hey @Mrs.Mx and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :grin:

1 Like

Hey @Mrs.Mx welcome to the forum x

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Mrs.Mx

1 Like

Hay doll I’m also new here!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Mrs.Mx

2 Likes

Hi all x

2 Likes

Hi welcome and sorry about the separation, I got divorced at the start of the year it sucks.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Mrs.Mx, to echo @Enchantress29 I hope you have been feeling strong going through your separation, and that things are going well under the circumstances.

1 Like

Welcome Mrs.Mx looking forward to seeing you on the forum.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome

1 Like

Hi! :wave:t2:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Mrs.Mx

1 Like

Hi and welcome! Enjoy the party we’ve got going on around here​:grin:

1 Like

Hello there and Welcome to the forum

1 Like

For anyone interested in the testing and reviewing side of things you should have a read of Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!, and this FAQs is really good too. :+1:

There’s also an extra bit of faff that’s not made it into the main info yet, and that’s to link your community/review page to your forum profile. You can do that by pasting the link into the Web Site box of your Preferences/Profile page. :+1:

If you’re not sure how to find your community page, you can go to Your Account on the main site, scroll all the way down to the ‘Lovehoney Community - Forums and Product Reviews’ section, and click on ‘View your profile as others see it’. Then simply copy the address from the address bar, and follow the steps above. :+1:

If you have any problems you can ask for help in Pop your reviews page in your bio! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hi and welcome :slight_smile: