Hey Hey

Hey everyone, first post here.

I’ve been a little frustrated lately and sometimes get a little jealous of those out there that have a toy that can just take them all the way with little effort…

Who out there knows of a lazy man’s toy that could help me when I just need to come, no fuss? I was looking at things similar to the Hot Octopuss PULSE SOLO ESSENTIAL.

All replies appreciated.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @tom_876 :slightly_smiling_face:

I have yet to find a toy that is less hassle than my hand. :slightly_smiling_face: A warmed fleshlight is nice, but a faff to clean up (and warm). If you like vibrations down there then a magic wand might be good? The mains ones have a male attachment you can pop on the end too, which I found easier to clean than a whole fleshlight/stroker. It was a pretty tight squeeze though, and I’m not big. :slightly_smiling_face: The wand is also quite heavy for moving around, which dints the fun of the stroker attachment a bit.

Hopefully someone else can recommend something better. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No advice on the toy from me unfortunately, but thought I’d say welcome :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @tom_876

Hi @tom_876 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I’m afraid I’m no expert on no effort penis toys but hopefully some of the other forum gents can help you.

Welcome @tom_876, I would love to see what others suggest as well.

Thanks everyone… maybe i should have made a introductory post and then this one in the toys section :thinking: lol.

Hi and welcome @tom_876 :smiley:

Hi, - go for a wand

1 Like

@tom_876 hello and welcome. No advice I’m afraid. Just wanted to pop on and say hi!!

Hi @tom_876

Welcome to lovehoney :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello :wave:

I often use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/lovehoney-o-force-2-dual-motor-powerful-male-vibrator/a35773g65440.html

It is on offer at the moment.

I find it easy to use and it is extremely easy to clean as well. But to add as with all sex toys what may work for one person may not work for another.

1 Like

Hey @tom_876 welcome to the forum! I’d defo suggest having a browse through the lovehoney website and reading some reviews on toys that take your fancy

Hi there @tom_876 enjoy the forum

@tom_876 The hot octopus duo just went on sale halfprice (£60) if that helps