Hey

Hello @Ava-Go welcome to the love honey forum!!

I’m only 5’3” so can’t help you much there @Ava-Go - however, if you try something on and it doesn’t fit, you can send it back (as long as all the tags are still attached and you tried it on over underwear). This isn’t very clearly worded on the website but you definitely can send things back if the fit isn’t right. The wet look fabric tends to be pretty stretchy so I would think try a Medium and see how you get on.
If the catsuit is too short in the body for you, leggings and a crop top might be an alternative?
There’s so much good stuff in the Fierce range!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Ava-Go. I can’t help you with specifics for lingerie as different height and body shape to you, but I recommend taking your measurements with a soft tape measure and having a look at the size guides for each product which give more specifics and should give you a rough indication about how something will fit you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks SexInTheCity, sorry about the late reply. I’m 6’1 so tall and slim, athletic build and especially long legs xxx

Thank you @Silkyhat and sorry for the late reply. That’s good to know hun, it’s just I’m 6’1 with long legs but will try the medium if suit is stretchy. Tell me more about the ‘fierce’ range, please xxx

Tnx @Sophie01 hun xxx

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Ava-Go

Thx hun

@Ava-Go Welcome! Glad to have you!

1 Like

If you search for ‘fierce’ on the Lovehoney site you’ll get the whole range pop up - Basically it’s all their wet look, bondage-inspired lingerie…
It’s often on sale too, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for offers.
If wetlook doesn’t float your boat, [this is an amazing set (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/bras-bra-sets/bra-sets/p/oh-la-la-cheri-wine-eyelash-lace-cut-out-bra-set/a44777g81853.html) for someone tall and slender, especially if you don’t have much in the boob department yet. It didn’t do much for my short tubby figure but I think it would look amazing on an AMAB body. Add holdups and heels, yummy!

2 Likes

Hi there my name is Steve I was looking for some advice on a few things wondering if possibly you may be b-able to help me with

1 Like

Hello and welcome @stephenmercer496 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you start a new topic with your questions in it’ll be a bit more visible, and should get you more replies. :+1: Everyone is really friendly, and the chances are lots of people can offer good advice and tips no matter the question, so you can ask anything you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

+New Topic