Hey

Hey … new on here as you can see …. Where do I leave reviews ? Is it here or on the normal site ? Just finding my way around be nice x

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi @Stiflersdad , leave product reviews on the product pages on the shopping site. Some of us also post our reviews on the forum so we can link and talk about them but the shopping site is the main place and needed for becoming a tester :+1:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome :blush:

You leave reviews on the normal shopping site, just make sure you use the same email address on there and the forum to make sure they can be found if you apply to become a tester :+1:t2:

You can also post a copy of your reviews into the thread on here to make them easier to keep track of for yourself :blush:

3 Likes

Amazing thanks for the help x

Afternoon and welcome :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum sir :wink:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Hey guys thanks x

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hey and welcome, :wave:

1 Like

Gday

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thanks

Hello @Stiflersdad and welcome to the forum.

As others have said, leave product reviews under the relevant products on the main Lovehoney website (oh shoot, just remembered I have two to do :joy:).You can also discuss products on the forum, as long as you aren’t a Secret Tester or Super Secret Tester :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super secret tester sounds very mysterious and fun haha

Thanks for the help

I’ve even managed to drop a few reviews now

1 Like

Hi how are you and welcome to the forum

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may have been a Super Secret Tester before hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey thanks for the welcome great thank you how are you ?

Am I talking to lovehoney royalty

1 Like